The Student Room Group

Liberty Global Graduate Scheme 2024

Hey, I recently got selected for the assessment centre on 5th December at Liberty Global for the Technology Graduate position. As this is my first experience with an assessment centre, I'm feeling quite anxious. Any insights or advice anyone could share would be immensely appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and support.
Original post by SS123987
Hey, I recently got selected for the assessment centre on 5th December at Liberty Global for the Technology Graduate position. As this is my first experience with an assessment centre, I'm feeling quite anxious. Any insights or advice anyone could share would be immensely appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Congrats, just do a lot of research about the company, expect competency questions and situational questions, there may be team exercises too, but this can varies. BTW when did you submit your video interview for this?
Reply 2
Yes, I submitted the video interview last week. The assessment centre will include group exercises, interviews, and a case study. How was your experience, if you've been through it already, or are you also preparing for it this time?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 3
Yes, I submitted the video interview last week. The assessment centre will include group exercises, interviews, and a case study. How was your experience, if you've been through it already, or are you also preparing for it this time?

I also submitted video interview last 2 weeks but haven't heard back
Reply 4
Original post by durdenn
same here, has anyone else heard back?

no i also submitted video interview, Nov 18th. has anyone else gotten invite for technology analyst apart from him/her?
Reply 5

Hi, I have an assessment centre for a graduate scheme in 2 days time. Was wondering if you know what the case study is like so I can feel better preparedness super nervous too as it’s my first assessment centre too😅
Hi has anyone applied for the Finance Graduate Scheme? I have the case study interview tomorrow and was wondering what to expect!

Quick Reply

Latest