The Student Room Group

Atos (Eviden) Graduate scheme 23/24

Hello guys I was wondering if anyone else who has applied for the Atos or Eviden graduate scheme has done the online assessments and video interview. And have any tips or the kinds of questions they ask.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
I have applied, but I am yet to do the online assessments or video interview. I would also love some pointers if anyone has any :smile:
Original post by Kebabster
I have applied, but I am yet to do the online assessments or video interview. I would also love some pointers if anyone has any :smile:

Did the video interview yesterday. There were 7 competency questions. What role do you play in a team? A time you had limited information during a task and how it affected you and how you adapted. There was a question about a time when you were struggling in a group task and how you and the group overcame it. Another question was something about what strengths you offer in periods of change. What expectations do you have working at this company? What challenges are you looking for in this position? I can't remember the last one
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by BilboSwagginz3rd
Did the video interview yesterday. There were 7 competency questions. What role do you play in a team? A time you had limited information during a task and how it affected you and how you adapted. There was a question about a time when you were struggling in a group task and how you and the group overcame it. Another question was something about what strengths you offer in periods of change. What expectations do you have working at this company? What challenges are you looking for in this position? I can't remember the last one

Many thanks!
Reply 4
I think I made it to the next stage, and HR is now reviewing the application. If I get through, I'd imagine an assessment centre is next. Never been to one before and, though I'm jumping the gun here, advice would be appreciated from anyone seeing this 🙂
Have they gotten back to you? I had an email last week saying that it was being reviewed by a hiring manager
Reply 6
Nah not yet unfortunately. Hopefully we both get good news soon
Reply 7
has anyone got an initial call at Atos after the pre-recorded video interview? just received one
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Lolinder
has anyone got an initial call at Atos after the pre-recorded video interview? just received one

Yep, they asked a mixture of strengths and competency questions iirc. Like "Why Atos?", "tell me a time you displayed leadership/organisation?" etc. I had a nice interviewer who didn't make me feel pressured or interrogated at all.

Edit*
I might be misremembering. I think I received an initial phone interview after my application was submitted, and a video interview + online test followed
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 9
Yep, they asked a mixture of strengths and competency questions iirc. Like "Why Atos?", "tell me a time you displayed leadership/organisation?" etc. I had a nice interviewer who didn't make me feel pressured or interrogated at all.

Edit*
I might be misremembering. I think I received an initial phone interview after my application was submitted, and a video interview + online test followed

ive done a video interview after my application and just received a invite for an initial call for 10-15 minutes
Reply 10
ive done a video interview after my application and just received a invite for an initial call for 10-15 minutes

Ah, that does sound like the phone interview I completed back in September. Should be a mix of competency and strengths questions without too much pressure (e.g why Atos, why you, a time you worked in a team etc)
Reply 11
Ah, that does sound like the phone interview I completed back in September. Should be a mix of competency and strengths questions without too much pressure (e.g why Atos, why you, a time you worked in a team etc)

what stage are you on now then if you completed the phone interview in September? have you recieved an offer? what is the assessment process like? is AC virtual or in person?
Reply 12
what stage are you on now then if you completed the phone interview in September? have you recieved an offer? what is the assessment process like? is AC virtual or in person?

Unfortunately it's been radio silence since passing the online tests. I sent out a follow up email and graduate recruitment told me my application is still under review and the hiring process should begin in spring. That's really far away so it's best I forget about it and focus on other opportunities for now.
Reply 13
I had my initial call with them. AC's will be around April which is a bit annoying. They have to wait for job postings and if my application is suitable i will invited to an AC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending