The Student Room Group

BBC Degree Apprenticeship 2023

Hey guys!

I applied for the BBC Data Science Degree Apprenticeship earlier this year, and have now been invited for an online interview.
I was wondering if anybody else has applied or if anyone has any tips cuz this is so stressful lol

Thanks guyss <3
Reply 1
Original post by 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒є҉
Hey guys!

I applied for the BBC Data Science Degree Apprenticeship earlier this year, and have now been invited for an online interview.
I was wondering if anybody else has applied or if anyone has any tips cuz this is so stressful lol

Thanks guyss <3

is this for the london one ?
don't worry it's pretty simple questions, nothing too difficult
Original post by hedakom
is this for the london one ?
don't worry it's pretty simple questions, nothing too difficult

Yep! The London/Salford one :smile:
Sorry if you don't mind me asking, have you done the interview already?

Thank youu
Reply 3
Original post by 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒є҉
Yep! The London/Salford one :smile:
Sorry if you don't mind me asking, have you done the interview already?

Thank youu

yeah I have :smile:; I can't remember much now I did it back at the beginning of Feb, but from what I remember it was typical interview style questions such as strengths etc. no knowledge specific
(edited 1 year ago)
Just confirming, is this the stage after the numerical reasoning test?
Original post by JumanjiWalker
Just confirming, is this the stage after the numerical reasoning test?

The stage after the numerical reasoning test is the online HireVue Assessment, and then comes the final interview!
Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒є҉
The stage after the numerical reasoning test is the online HireVue Assessment, and then comes the final interview!
Hope this helps :smile:

Oh wow you’ve heard back, congrats! I’m still waiting to hear back from them. Did they set a date for the interview?
Oh wow you’ve heard back, congrats! I’m still waiting to hear back from them. Did they set a date for the interview?

Thank you so much and don't worry, I'm sure they'll respond soon!
And yep my interview is next week :')
Original post by 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒є҉
Thank you so much and don't worry, I'm sure they'll respond soon!
And yep my interview is next week :')

Ooooo good luck, hopefully all the preparation will pay off
Ooooo good luck, hopefully all the preparation will pay off

Thank you so much!! Wish you all the luck <3
Original post by 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒є҉
Thank you so much!! Wish you all the luck <3

What questions did they ask on the video interview? Need to know what to prepare for i have to do it in the next 2 weeks🫠 and could you retake videos?x
Original post by Taraandersonx_
What questions did they ask on the video interview? Need to know what to prepare for i have to do it in the next 2 weeks🫠 and could you retake videos?x

Hi there,

I did the BBC video interview previously so I might be able to help you. They sent me the questions in advance so I could prepare them. Have they done the same for you?

Also, I made a video on my experience of the video interview and rest of the application process - do you want me to send over the link? If you think it would help you, I'm happy to do so - just let me know.
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi there,

I did the BBC video interview previously so I might be able to help you. They sent me the questions in advance so I could prepare them. Have they done the same for you?

Also, I made a video on my experience of the video interview and rest of the application process - do you want me to send over the link? If you think it would help you, I'm happy to do so - just let me know.

Yes could you send the link and questions they asked you, and was this the one with the coding test as well, codevue assessment
Reply 13
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi there,

Hello,

I have progressed to the hirevue stage of the cyber security apprenticeship could you send the link and questions they asked you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending