The Student Room Group

Interactive GCSE Maths papers online?

I did one on GCSE Bitesize (here http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/bitesize_exams/publish/maths_foundation_calc.shtml) and I can't find any others that are clearly marked calculator or non-calculator. I would print some out but I don't have a printer and the library will be shut tomorrow. :colondollar: My exam board is Edexcel and I'm doing foundation. If anyone knows any sites with any links would be appreciated. :smile:
Original post by redinthegrey
I did one on GCSE Bitesize (here http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/bitesize_exams/publish/maths_foundation_calc.shtml) and I can't find any others that are clearly marked calculator or non-calculator. I would print some out but I don't have a printer and the library will be shut tomorrow. :colondollar: My exam board is Edexcel and I'm doing foundation. If anyone knows any sites with any links would be appreciated. :smile:

Bro just go on examsolutions and watch the gcse maths videos and tell your teachers to enter you for higher if you work hard now you should do well
Original post by Xenon17
Bro just go on examsolutions and watch the gcse maths videos and tell your teachers to enter you for higher if you work hard now you should do well

Trying a Higher paper now ha. Will report back on how I do!
Original post by redinthegrey
Trying a Higher paper now ha. Will report back on how I do!

Yikes, the second half of that was horrific. I'll stick to Foundation for now :colondollar:
The second part is always horrific. Persistence, resilience, never, never, never give up!
Original post by Woody_Pigeon
The second part is always horrific. Persistence, resilience, never, never, never give up!

Ha, actually, I checked the grade boundaries and I'd not be a mile off a C if I got the same score on non-calc. Bare in mind also I couldn't do any of the graph problems etc because I didn't print off the paper, which artificially lowered my mark. Maybe I should do Higher. For Foundation you need about 72% for a C. You need far lower on Higher
Precisely. Why limit yourself to a C when you could do so much better, and for less marks.
Original post by Woody_Pigeon
Precisely. Why limit yourself to a C when you could do so much better, and for less marks.

Have you done your GCSE? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest