The Student Room Group

Woodhouse offers 2016-2018

Who got an offer from Woodhouse College and what did you want to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I got put in the waiting list.
Predicted: 3A*'s 4A's 3B's
Wanted to pick: Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
Reply 2
Original post by HateOCR
I got put in the waiting list.
Predicted: 3A*'s 4A's 3B's
Wanted to pick: Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics

Achieved:
Chemistry - A
Physics - A
Reply 3
I got an offer, I picked English Lit, Maths,Biology&Chemistry. However I'm thinking of going to Camden School for Girls instead as Woodhouse is quite far from me.
Reply 4
I got given an offer from woodhouse. I want to study biology, chemistry, psychology and English language (geography as an alternative) and my predicted grades are 4A's 4B's and have already taken my RS exam and got an A for that... but now I'm not sure, as there is this brand new sixth form called Harris Academy which is located around Tottenham Hale... I've been given offers from both colleges and I don't think I'll be able to decide which one to go to ;/ what would you guys do? I'm really stuck.
im predicted 9 A's but got waiting listed, my choices were psychology, politics, philosophy and classics however i recently changed them to psychology, politics, bio and chem. not sure if that made a difference.
im also undecided between camden, city and islington or fortismere ? :s-smilie:
any advice?
Reply 6
Original post by suryyyyynn
im predicted 9 A's but got waiting listed, my choices were psychology, politics, philosophy and classics however i recently changed them to psychology, politics, bio and chem. not sure if that made a difference.
im also undecided between camden, city and islington or fortismere ? :s-smilie:
any advice?

I'm stuck between Fortismere and Woodhouse..

Posted from TSR Mobile
ah thats a dilemma! my sister who studied at woodhouse advises me to go fortismere rather than woohouse as their quality of teaching seems better, however im not too sure about the fortismere social environment?
guess you just have to consider the fact that its only 2 years
Reply 8
Me too i don't know if i want to go to woodhouse or fortismere. i want to know more about the social side of fortismere before i decide because i will know lots of people at woodhouse anyway
stuck between fortismere, woodhouse and city and islington? any advice guyss! also if you attend the taster days does that mean you must attend the college because there are a variety of taster days im interested in :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest