The Student Room Group

Woodhouse college waiting list

hey everyone, so today i got news that i was put on the waiting list for woodhouse. Im planning to take bio chem maths for a levels, and they said they were currently very oversubscribed in that subject. i got 9 8 8 in the subjects so i was a bit confused as to why i didnt get an offer. is there a chance that i will still get in?
Reply 1
There’s quite a high chance that you will get in based on those grades. I applied for the same college to do the same subjects and I got in. My advice is to go to Woodhouse personally on results day and show them your results if you get what you have right now, they’ll let you in. Just make sure to get there as early as possible!!
Original post by N.Lanyoh
There’s quite a high chance that you will get in based on those grades. I applied for the same college to do the same subjects and I got in. My advice is to go to Woodhouse personally on results day and show them your results if you get what you have right now, they’ll let you in. Just make sure to get there as early as possible!!

thank you :smile: i applied before i got these results though as it was before mocks. do you think they knew of my grades before they put me on the waiting list?
Original post by haalandz
hey everyone, so today i got news that i was put on the waiting list for woodhouse. Im planning to take bio chem maths for a levels, and they said they were currently very oversubscribed in that subject. i got 9 8 8 in the subjects so i was a bit confused as to why i didnt get an offer. is there a chance that i will still get in?

it could be multiple factors. i applied for biology and chemistry and got in even though i was predicted a 7 in bio and an 8 in chem. your application answers, your reference, etc could all have affected the final decision. you should apply on results day and see, that might help!
Did you get into Woodhouse college?
Reply 5
Hey!

I was also put on the waiting list for woodhouse this year despite getting 7s-9s in my mocks which were went off to the 6th form. Did you end up getting an offer? And if so how long did it take after receiving the initial wait list offer?
Original post by username5926598
Hi I was also placed on the waiting list and it said in the email that they would contact student by the end of June.
Have you recevied an email?
and if not do I have to reapply on results day?
Original post by eshxr
Hey!
I was also put on the waiting list for woodhouse this year despite getting 7s-9s in my mocks which were went off to the 6th form. Did you end up getting an offer? And if so how long did it take after receiving the initial wait list offer?

heyy I was put on the waitlist this year did you end up getting an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending