The Student Room Group

woodhouse/laet conditional offer

Help!! I got predicted a 6 in Chemistry, which is an A level I desperately want to do but my teacher says I could get an 8, but for some reason she can't predict it for me.

Anyway, my issue is that Woodhouse and LAET's website says that you need to get at least a 7, but if I'm sure that I can get an 8-9 in the real thing can I still get a conditional offer?

Thank you so much!!
Reply 1
Original post by m1sk1
Help!! I got predicted a 6 in Chemistry, which is an A level I desperately want to do but my teacher says I could get an 8, but for some reason she can't predict it for me.

Anyway, my issue is that Woodhouse and LAET's website says that you need to get at least a 7, but if I'm sure that I can get an 8-9 in the real thing can I still get a conditional offer?

Thank you so much!!

hi!!
I'm really sorry but I am also in y11 and applying to woodhouse so i can't be of much help. But what subjects did you pick?? and what were your other predicted grades? I'm so scared to get mine they literally decide if we get in or not, if it's just chem that's lacking i'm sure it'll be okay.
Reply 2
Original post by takeda
hi!!
I'm really sorry but I am also in y11 and applying to woodhouse so i can't be of much help. But what subjects did you pick?? and what were your other predicted grades? I'm so scared to get mine they literally decide if we get in or not, if it's just chem that's lacking i'm sure it'll be okay.

hii! I applied for chem bio eng lit maths!! wbyy my other predicted were all 7s and 8s so i think thats fineee
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by m1sk1
hii! I applied for chem bio eng lit maths!! wbyy my other predicted were all 7s and 8s so i think thats fineee

hey i applied for bio,chem and economics but i didnt get my predicted grades yet so fingers crossed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending