The Student Room Group

To Kill A Mockingbird - help please!

Hey guys!
Im studying to kill a mockingbird for my GCSE lit and was wondering if anybody knew which characters we needed to revise (as there are a hell of alot)
Thank you!
Also any revision resources and essay structures would be appreciated
Im not doing it for GCSE but key characters are Scout, Jem, Atticus, Boo Radley, Tom Robinson, Calpurnia, maybe Mayella and the Ewells
Original post by Squigysqump
Im not doing it for GCSE but key characters are Scout, Jem, Atticus, Boo Radley, Tom Robinson, Calpurnia, maybe Mayella and the Ewells

There just seems like so many other important characters?
Original post by ProbablyJade
There just seems like so many other important characters?

Oh, in one of my mocks, there was a question on Aunt Alexandra (except this was for WJEC English, so I'm not sure if it applies to you...)
Reply 4
Focus on the Finch family, the Radley family, the Ewell family, Dill, Tom, Calpurnia and Miss Maudie. It's better to revise too much than not enough :smile:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Oh, in one of my mocks, there was a question on Aunt Alexandra (except this was for WJEC English, so I'm not sure if it applies to you...)

Yea, i'm doing AQA so i'm not sure, but if she came up then i suspect that she is considered an important character

Original post by cphils
Focus on the Finch family, the Radley family, the Ewell family, Dill, Tom, Calpurnia and Miss Maudie. It's better to revise too much than not enough :smile:

That's what i was thinking of doing, there is relatively a lot on themes as well, there is so much for this book.... argh
Hey! I'm so worried about this exam as I'm not prepared in the slightest! My teacher thinks Mrs Dubose might come up, and maybe courage or hypocrisy! I really don't know though x

Original post by ProbablyJade
Yea, i'm doing AQA so i'm not sure, but if she came up then i suspect that she is considered an important character

That's what i was thinking of doing, there is relatively a lot on themes as well, there is so much for this book.... argh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending