The Student Room Group

English Lit predictions?

I'm doing To kill a mockingbird and Jekyll and Hyde, anyone have any ideas what characters/ questions might come up? :smile:
Reply 1
No Idea im doing jekyll and Hyde... I reallly wanna know the extract too
Reply 2
Im doing Dr jekyll and hyde and im finding it so hard, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm finding it pretty difficult too. I'm having no problems understanding the novel but simply coming up with perceptive points :frown: Especially when regarding classic novels, I find it incredibly difficult to read between the lines and really think deeply about the novel. In order to get in the top mark band the mark schemes always say "perceptive" yet no matter how hard I try, I can only ever pick up on the obvious!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by mellowjoker
I'm finding it pretty difficult too. I'm having no problems understanding the novel but simply coming up with perceptive points :frown: Especially when regarding classic novels, I find it incredibly difficult to read between the lines and really think deeply about the novel. In order to get in the top mark band the mark schemes always say "perceptive" yet no matter how hard I try, I can only ever pick up on the obvious!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, if you need any last minute help - feel free to message me! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by hannahrobinsxn

Aw thank you so much! I may take you up on this offer the weekend before my exam!
Reply 6
I haven't got a clue :frown: I'm still undecided as to whether I should do OMAM or TKAMB :/
Reply 7
I know I may be a bit late for this as the first exam for English Lit is this week, but if any of you guys need help then message me and I'll send you some revision sheets for extract/essay or unseen poetry that I made for my teacher. :smile:

Good luck!
Reply 8
Original post by -Michael-
I know I may be a bit late for this as the first exam for English Lit is this week, but if any of you guys need help then message me and I'll send you some revision sheets for extract/essay or unseen poetry that I made for my teacher. :smile:

Good luck!

Oooo this would be super helpful if you honestly don't mind! Thank you so much! :smile: My prose exam is on the 23rd and my poetry is on the 27th. My teacher wasn't joking when she said the exams come around quick!
Reply 9
Aw no how annoying!! I did my coursework on the crucible, I didn't even read the play and the night before spent the entire night reading up summaries / other people's essays! I always tell myself I'm going to be more organised and put in the effort so I'm not panicking the night before, but I guess I never learn! Wish I could offer some help but I haven't even read it myself lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by hannahrobinsxn

Please help me 😭😭😭😭
Original post by zainw_1
Please help me 😭😭😭😭

of course I will :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest