The Student Room Group

Gcse Core Science SCA2 Higher Paper

Has anyone got the (un)official mark scheme for this exam on the 25th of may?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by theBranicAc
Has anyone got the (un)official mark scheme for this exam on the 25th of may?

It's probably somewhere out there, but I'm really not sure. Maybe you could make one yourself if I give you the paper? Is it AQA exam board?
Reply 2
Original post by Absent Agent
It's probably somewhere out there, but I'm really not sure. Maybe you could make one yourself if I give you the paper? Is it AQA exam board?

the exam was on the 25th of june 2016 so it is new
the exam was on the 25th of june 2016 so it is new

Yeah, I did notice that. By the way, here is the paper.
Reply 4
Yeah, I did notice that. By the way, here is the paper.

yes I've done the paper but I want to see if there is a unofficial paper and I'm not sure whether my answers will be correct as well

aslo how did you find the paper?
(edited 7 years ago)
yes I've done the paper but I want to see if there is a unofficial paper and I'm not sure whether my answers will be correct as well

aslo how did you find the paper?

I see. I thought you might be able to somehow figure out the answers when you have the paper. In that case, I would suggest you have look on this thread. Otherwise, you could ask the poster on that thread to see whether there is a thread for that unit.
Reply 6
I see. I thought you might be able to somehow figure out the answers when you have the paper. In that case, I would suggest you have look on this thread. Otherwise, you could ask the poster on that thread to see whether there is a thread for that unit.

oh okay thanks, but how did you find this paper?
Reply 7
It may come up on the AQA website if not you can go onto YouTube there is often a video of someone going through and answering the questions.

Quick Reply

Latest