The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Chemistry Exams -6CH04 (14th June) and 6CH05 (22nd June) Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

I actually got 7 i had some time at the end to draw them out definitely 7 soz 😋😂
Original post by Hamzy45
For the MC also for the numbers of isomers of the dinitromethylbenzene was the answer six... lol
Original post by DesignPredator
For the NMR did you talk about the area due to the H-C-N peak?

I talked about area ratios so I mentioned all H environment although I didn't specify
Original post by WeLikeIke
I actually got 7 i had some time at the end to draw them out definitely 7 soz 😋😂

I drew and it was 6 I checked like 3 times lol
Original post by C0balt
I can't remember what it was but I think I chose B for that

No youre fine I think

Yeah got B aswell. Looking good :biggrin:
Original post by C0balt
I talked about area ratios so I mentioned all H environment although I didn't specify

Yep pretty sure it was 6. the nitro groups can be at 2,3 2,4 2,5 2,6 3,4 and 3,5 I think
Original post by C0balt

Damn I'm silly, only could have done that in real thing 😂, the more I look at TSR the more my mark goes down.
Original post by DesignPredator
Damn I'm silly, only could have done that in real thing 😂, the more I look at TSR the more my mark goes down.

Same, I should get off focus on this fp2 paper lmao
Original post by Hamzy45
Yep pretty sure it was 6. the nitro groups can be at 2,3 2,4 2,5 2,6 3,4 and 3,5 I think

Is that hamzy from Ealing? I got 6 aswell. What's did you draw for the cucl4 2-? I drew the tetrahedral the read the question and drew it as square planar whilst knowing that's wrong...also what did you put for the electrode for oh- fuel cell?
Original post by C0balt
Same, I should get off focus on this fp2 paper lmao
bois it was 6 isomers you're right I checked for ages at the end
Guys what do you think the boundaries would be? I didn't do too well today but my other two units were pretty good. I already got my practical: 59/60 UMS and I think I didi well in unit 4 too maybe 81/90 but unit 5 feels like it's a 69 or 70/90. What grade do you think I'd get?
Does anyone remember the answer to the KMnO4 titration mcq?
Original post by sayshay
Does anyone remember the answer to the KMnO4 titration mcq?

Fe2+ content I think
Also how are there 6 compounds? Wouldn't the 1 - methyl, 2,4 -nitrobenzene be the same compound as 1-methyl, 4,6 nitrobenzene? I put down 4 because they didn't ask for isomers they asked for compounds so I thought different unique compounds.
Original post by C0balt
Fe2+ content I think

Was it worded something like the amount of iron in a particular compound/alloy? or am I thinking of another option?
for the prep of azo q..what did you put? i put about minimum hot solvent and hot filtration etc?
Original post by sayshay
Was it worded something like the amount of iron in a particular compound/alloy? or am I thinking of another option?

I think Fe2+ content in ammonium iron sulphate or something along that line
I think the answer to one of the MCQ was Ni2+
Original post by GrandMasti
I think the answer to one of the MCQ was Ni2+

Yeah I think it was dissolving in NaOH and ammonia
i got 9.3% for the percent of paracetamol in the compound..... pretty sure thats wrong:frown:
i got 95.something for paracetamol
Original post by Pocapoca
i got 95.something for paracetamol

Do you remember your method?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending