The Student Room Group

Work experience

So tomorrow I am going to start work experience. I got a placement at a nursery, starting 9.15-3.30. I am really shy and will not know anyone of course. I feel my anxiety is beating me😣
Reply 1
Original post by Teenlife101
So tomorrow I am going to start work experience. I got a placement at a nursery, starting 9.15-3.30. I am really shy and will not know anyone of course. I feel my anxiety is beating me😣

I know how you feel. I have been in this kind of situation a couple of times but the people, specially, in schools and stuff are really nice. The first day could be a bit awkward because you are getting to know everyone but trust me you will be fine.
Aw, you'll love it! Potatoo is right. The people in these places are generally really nice. They'll also be used to having work experience people, so it shouldn't be too awkward or new for them or anything. Just get through the first few hours and the rest will be a lot easier for you. Once you've actually got there and said hello, you'll probably feel a bit more comfortable. You'll have fun, don't worry!

Quick Reply

Latest