The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paulamitchell
To be quiet honest. I think that AQA would've known about this leak WAAY before this exam was written. The fact that the topics were posted on twitter alone speaks volumes. Somebody would without a doubt tag AQA in that. They are at fault for not stopping this exam from happening, and letting it go ahead, then using a few scapegoats to make themselves look innocent in this. What a mug of a '' Rewarding Body''.

Yes I agree. Why can't they make a separate exam to avoid this in the first place ? Both equally responsible I'd say
Original post by Altun63
Telling me I don't come across as a nice person because all I said was they should be looked into more carefully and punished ?

Everyone has flaws no other exam board is perfect.
Don't go off crying on August 18th when you find out you missed your grade for Uni or whatever it is for by couple of marks.

Why are you sure I'm going to miss my grade?
Also 40 or people saw it...your acting like its the whole country....
Those who saw it..had like 2 hours advantage...that's not going to do much in all honesty
Original post by xxvine
Those who saw it..had like 2 hours advantage...that's not going to do much in all honesty

If you say so🙂

Best of luck !
Original post by xxvine

Yeah 2 hours advantage shouldn't merit a 0
Original post by df2397
Yeah 2 hours advantage shouldn't merit a 0

Butt hurt because you got disqualified and you wouldn't even tell this to us at the start.

Sending insulting PMs aswell what a sad kiddo, you deserved what you got 🙂
Reply 5445
Results day is near and I'm so scared! Does anyone have predictions for grade boundaries for SCLY3 and 4?
Original post by Onica
Results day is near and I'm so scared! Does anyone have predictions for grade boundaries for SCLY3 and 4?

Unit 4 will be as low as a pair of testicles.
anyone know if there's an unofficial mark scheme out yet?
Reply 5448
Is there an unofficial mark scheme? Also when are grade boundaries released?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aimbx
Is there an unofficial mark scheme? Also when are grade boundaries released?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't seen a mark scheme, but the grade boundaries will be released some time on Wednesday (not sure when, could be 8am?)
Original post by EmilyPlatypus
I haven't seen a mark scheme, but the grade boundaries will be released some time on Wednesday (not sure when, could be 8am?)

I am actually scared
Not confident at all tbh
I need an A in this subject as well
Original post by xxvine
I am actually scared
Not confident at all tbh
I need an A in this subject as well

I don't really want to look at grade boundaries as I have no idea what my marks are :s-smilie:
Good luck for Thursday though
I don't really want to look at grade boundaries as I have no idea what my marks are :s-smilie:
Good luck for Thursday though

What you aiming for?
Original post by xxvine
What you aiming for?

AAB hopefully but I had a couple of bad exams so who knows (I didn't mind either sociology paper tbh)
does anyone have a link to where we can find the grade boundaries when they come out, thanks :smile:
Original post by aimeeglennon
does anyone have a link to where we can find the grade boundaries when they come out, thanks :smile:

Summer 2016 exams will be there from 8am tomorrow!

http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/results-days/grade-boundaries-and-ums/raw-mark-grade-boundary-tables
My AQA unofficial mark scheme predictions for A2:

Unit 3 (religion) maximum of 60 marks: A* =50 A=45 B=40 C=35

Unit 4(crime and deviance) maximum of 90 marks: A*=63 A=56 B=49 C=42

This is my view depending on how everyone has done and said about the difficulty of it.
Original post by Altun63
My AQA unofficial mark scheme predictions for A2:

Unit 3 (religion) maximum of 60 marks: A* =50 A=45 B=40 C=35

Unit 4(crime and deviance) maximum of 90 marks: A*=63 A=56 B=49 C=42

This is my view depending on how everyone has done and said about the difficulty of it.

Last year it was 65 for an A* on unit 4 and considering how many people complained about it being too hard, it might be lower than 63. Not that I know anything hahah just guessing - I guess we'll find out tomorrow!
Last year it was 65 for an A* on unit 4 and considering how many people complained about it being too hard, it might be lower than 63. Not that I know anything hahah just guessing - I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

I can't believe 63/90 is an A*
Like like 66%😳
Original post by xxvine
I can't believe 63/90 is an A*
Like like 66%😳

When you put it that way I don't think it'll get much lower than 65 or 63 :laugh:

Latest

Trending

Trending