The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

2016 Applicants Discussion Thread

Applying to Heriot-Watt for 2016 entry? This is a thread for you to chat to other students who have applied or thinking about it. We'll also jump in if we think we can help but we've also got an FAQ thread on our forum which might be useful if you have a question for us.

Cheers:banana:
Sophie
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Applying for international business management with french but haven't sent my application away because I'm still trying to fix up my personal statement. I'm from Northern Ireland and only found out a few days ago that one of my best friends is applying to HW as well so I'm really excited now!
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Original post by mon124
Applying for international business management with french but haven't sent my application away because I'm still trying to fix up my personal statement. I'm from Northern Ireland and only found out a few days ago that one of my best friends is applying to HW as well so I'm really excited now!

This is not that uncommon to find actually. We get a lot of applications from Northern Ireland so you will be in good company!! You will fit in well as I feel Belfast is like a home from home. We are very similar in culture. :grin:

Good luck in your application and if you need any info just give us a shout.
Cheers,
Keir
Hello! I accepted a postgraduate offer yesterday and I was wondering when I should expect to pay my fees? I am also wondering when I will find out timetable/welcome week information and dates etc.
Original post by Sarah51742
Hello! I accepted a postgraduate offer yesterday and I was wondering when I should expect to pay my fees? I am also wondering when I will find out timetable/welcome week information and dates etc.

Hiya Sarah,

You can pay your tuition fees over the first 9 months in 6 installments (or all at once). First installment is in October and the last one is April. You'll receive your welcome week information in the run up to the start of term once you are unconditional firm with us, but your timetable won't be set til you sort out any electives you might pick during welcome week/enrollment. If you have any specific concerns then you can always email [email protected]!

Hope this helps!

All the best, Donna :banana:

Quick Reply

Latest