The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
111479I don't really know. We can assign and remove associated threads as well as make other people deputies but that's all I've worked out how to do. I wonder if there's an old article somewhere about TSR social groups...

They should really add some features to TSR societies :biggrin:

Original post by eternaforest
They should really add some features to TSR societies :biggrin:

Our plan is to make our own: me and spots have been planning. I want to set up a side thread just for prominent members to discuss ideas for the society: rules, competitions etc.
Original post by 04MR17
111483Our plan is to make our own: me and spots have been planning. I want to set up a side thread just for prominent members to discuss ideas for the society: rules, competitions etc.

Sounds good :smile: Counting competitions are always good. They do one every year for an amazon voucher where the highest poster in the thread wins (this was last years thread) Also it would be good if we could impose a rule where you can only post in the CTAM thread if your account is >1 week/month old etc.

111,488 :smile:

Original post by spotify95
Woah! DS are on 40k+ posts on their last version of CTAM (actually CTTM since they've already hit a million). How are they getting such large threads?

More to the point, why are TSR limiting us to 10k at a time when we have done 18k once on a thread, and 12k another time? We can clearly do 15k a thread, so why are we capped at 10k? :confused:

No worries! :smile: How are you this evening?

Yeah... I'm annoyed with him at the moment. He shouldn't be posting here as he's had far too many accounts.

It's because the site crashes and lags after 10k post. Which is why they put limit on it to prevent this from happening.

Hey eterna :wavey:

Can you ask Ethan to close the pokémon thread? I don't have time to update it anymore I'm afraid.
Original post by mr T 999
111,488 :smile:

It's because the site crashes and lags after 10k post. Which is why they put limit on it to prevent this from happening.

Hey eterna :wavey:

Can you ask Ethan to close the pokémon thread? I don't have time to update it anymore I'm afraid.

Fair enough, I guess it was just too much to manage for the both of us :colondollar: it wouldve been great will loads of updaters!

111499:smile:
Sounds good :smile: Counting competitions are always good. They do one every year for an amazon voucher where the highest poster in the thread wins (this was last years thread) Also it would be good if we could impose a rule where you can only post in the CTAM thread if your account is >1 week/month old etc.
These are all great ideas. Write them down and save them up before we get round to discussing them. I don't want to do it in the count in case we get hijacked or sabotaged if that makes sense...

EDIT: Just saw how close I came to the 100!
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest