The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
XD hahha
people must be soo dissappointed XD

Same
Or I get a spacing problem
I've already had the paragraphing issue.
Could just be my PC

Im getting the same problem :frown:
Original post by 04MR17
Dear Counters. The result of Sprint Sunday are in!
And the winner is:

Spoiler

Congratulations!
Full leader board below:

Spoiler

Disclaimer:

Spoiler

Thanks for playing along! See you next Sunday, but hopefully before then: the thread is open all week!
Remember, next week we have a time change to 9pm Saturday until 9pm Sunday. See you then!

Hooray! I knew that I had posted for quite a while, however - I did not realise how many posts I had accumulated!

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by markovchain17
Im getting the same problem

off to work now, I'll PM you later
So be online
or else
Im getting the same problem

I too, was experiencing the same spacebar issue. I believe it has been resolved now. :yep:

Original post by PerplexingGeode
I too, was experiencing the same spacebar issue. I believe it has been resolved now.

it's to do with the spacebar? Everytime i put an emoticon it doesn't show up for some reason when i post :frown:

it's to do with the spacebar? Everytime i put an emoticon it doesn't show up for some reason when i post

Likewise, the emoticons were not appearing in my posts either; it was/is very likely a forum problem, as opposed to an individual computer issue. I found that both the spaces were not registering, nor were the emoticons; whilst typing a post.

Edit: The emoticons are still not functioning properly.

Likewise, the emoticons were not appearing in my posts either; it was/is very likely a forum problem, as opposed to an individual computer issue. I found that both the spaces were not registering, nor were the emoticons; whilst typing a post.

TSR is not functioning properly.

:wavey:
:biggrin: Indeed!

:wavey:

Indeed!

:tongue:
You're so cool.

My spaces seem to be working fine :smile: seems you cant embed youtube videos either as it just comes up blank

Original post by 04MR17
Dear Counters. The result of Sprint Sunday are in!
And the winner is:

Spoiler

Congratulations!
Full leader board below:

Spoiler

Disclaimer:

Spoiler

Thanks for playing along! See you next Sunday, but hopefully before then: the thread is open all week!
Remember, next week we have a time change to 9pm Saturday until 9pm Sunday. See you then!

Awesome results And congratulations to @PerplexingGeode!

edit: Spaces are not working for me either! Not unless I hold the spacebar for at least 3 seconds.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

You're so cool.

Thank you!

Likewise with yourself!

Original post by spotify95
Awesome results And congratulations to @PerplexingGeode!

Thank you, my lovely!

:moon:

My spaces seem to be working fine :smile: seems you cant embed youtube videos either as it just comes up blank

Are you having trouble uploading images aswell? I try pasting a image it just comes up blank, I even tried the image tag still nothing :s-smilie:

Latest