The Student Room Group

help guide

here are tips:

~If your taking of mice and men in English i say you should watch the movie both "old & new" version (that doesn't mean you dont read the book) the old version has more details than the new one, the book has more information you should also search up things that you dont understand and dont be afraid to ask a teacher:h:

here are tips:

~for maths~ maths isn't that difficult its just needs practice keep {practice,practice,practice} search up past papers make sure you do the right answers and practice them if it doesn't work with you get a tutor to help,you'll also need something to guide you so buy a (A* maths) work books. again if u dont understand dont be shy to ask for help.

let me know if this helped you.:angelwings:
Original post by aalaa.ben
here are tips:

~If your taking of mice and men in English i say you should watch the movie both "old & new" version (that doesn't mean you dont read the book) the old version has more details than the new one, the book has more information you should also search up things that you dont understand and dont be afraid to ask a teacher:h:

here are tips:

~for maths~ maths isn't that difficult its just needs practice keep {practice,practice,practice} search up past papers make sure you do the right answers and practice them if it doesn't work with you get a tutor to help,you'll also need something to guide you so buy a (A* maths) work books. again if u dont understand dont be shy to ask for help.

let me know if this helped you.:angelwings:

Nice tips, especially the 'Of Mice and Men' one :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest