The Student Room Group

Numeracy WJEC

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mullins108
Did any one sit higher tier today??? I though the higher tier exam was really difficull. :s-smilie:

I sat higher tier. Compare answer?
Reply 21
What did you get for the last three questions to do with the engine part?
I messed them up, but I attempted them again at home and got 8pi for the first one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone sat the numeracy calculator paper yet? Anything I need to know? I have done the non - calculator paper already, alot of graphs came up so im not sure whats going to come up next...
Original post by UltimateRy
Has anyone sat the numeracy calculator paper yet? Anything I need to know? I have done the non - calculator paper already, alot of graphs came up so im not sure whats going to come up next...

Everything that didn't come up on the non calc will come up on the calc most likely
(edited 7 years ago)
God the more i think about it the more i want to cry, really think i fluffed it all up
Original post by Abusive
What did you get for the last three questions to do with the engine part?

35-8pi for the first part, can't remember my exact answers for the next bit(inclined to say 2.7pi?) but I'm fairly certain I had 162 pounds for the last one,
Original post by CresentHan
God the more i think about it the more i want to cry, really think i fluffed it all up

Like which questions?
Original post by PixelatedOwl
Like which questions?

I did reply! Just all of it , on the intermediate there was a really easy question I got wrong on the bottle sizes and the wardrobe one i did wrong too. Also the Loci and questionnaire ones i reckon were not up to scratch ugh i am so upset :frown:
Original post by CresentHan
I did reply! Just all of it , on the intermediate there was a really easy question I got wrong on the bottle sizes and the wardrobe one i did wrong too. Also the Loci and questionnaire ones i reckon were not up to scratch ugh i am so upset :frown:

Don't worry, there's always tomorrow's paper, it's the first year as well so that should result in lower grade boundaries?
Good luck guys with the next exam tomorrow :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you guys feel ready?
Meh
Reply 34
Original post by PixelatedOwl
35-8pi for the first part, can't remember my exact answers for the next bit(inclined to say 2.7pi?) but I'm fairly certain I had 162 pounds for the last one,

Tempted to say I had 35-4/8Pi I can't quite remember. I know I didn't have 162 pounds for the last question. I don't remember much of the paper now but for the loci first question did you get sort of the bottom right area shaded with an indented circle in the left of it? If you get me
Original post by Abusive
Tempted to say I had 35-4/8Pi I can't quite remember. I know I didn't have 162 pounds for the last question. I don't remember much of the paper now but for the loci first question did you get sort of the bottom right area shaded with an indented circle in the left of it? If you get me

I had a shaded area at the bottom right, yeah.
Reply 36
Anyone else think the exam today was substantially easier than the one on Wednesday?
I thought it was easier, but then in general I find calculator papers easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found it harder but I always prefer non calculator. Compare answers?
Reply 39
I thought today was so much easier. I thought Wednesday was okay but today I thought was really in my favour, which surprised me tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest