The Student Room Group

NHS HCA literacy and Numeracy Test

Hi, I was invited for an interview, HCA role in a hospital, they mentioned a literacy and numeracy test, the email wasn't so clear, I want to know if the test is on the Same day as the interview or i have to do the test on a separate day, and if so where can I go for the test? Pls a quick response is needed as time isn't on my side Tnk u
Original post by Goodnessben
Hi, I was invited for an interview, HCA role in a hospital, they mentioned a literacy and numeracy test, the email wasn't so clear, I want to know if the test is on the Same day as the interview or i have to do the test on a separate day, and if so where can I go for the test? Pls a quick response is needed as time isn't on my side Tnk u

You need to call the hospital to clarify this .
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
You need to call the hospital to clarify this .

Ok thank you, did that it's clear now
Reply 3
Original post by Goodnessben

Hi

You sometimes don't do the required literacy and numeracy test on same day as interview.
If you are successful with your interview you'll be asked to attend a literacy and numeracy test on another day and also they may wait until you complete both your interview and numeracy and literacy test before deciding whether you were successful with getting the job.

Quick Reply

Latest