The Student Room Group

PIXL Edexcel GCSE Maths 2016 - Predicted Paper

Scroll to see replies

Hello, everyone does someone of you has been found this type of exam called '''Pre public exam June 2016 ,Paper 2F,Foundation tier, Excel style. The marks available are 80.
Original post by bluepearl7
Good luck to you too
:smile:

hi! just wondering if you have done paper 2/3 and if you could give me some tips on what topics are on it! thanks x
Original post by IvanaHr
Hello, everyone does someone of you has been found this type of exam called '''Pre public exam June 2016 ,Paper 2F,Foundation tier, Excel style. The marks available are 80.

your doing the new gcse maths(9-1) aren't you?
Anyone got foundation mark scheme for June 2016
Original post by L0st45
image.jpeg

HI,
do you have the June 2016 paper 2 higher tier of this if so can you post it please thank you
Reply 105
has anybody done paper 3 calc edexcel plzz
Original post by HAHA-
WIN_20160620_17_47_46_Pro.jpgive got the paper

Please could you share the questions
Original post by bluepearl7
oh okay. I did it today but everyone seems to be getting different topics in the non calc.In the one i did, there were histograms,box plots,indices,standard form,similar shapes,perpendicular lines,gradient,

Could you share any questions you remember?
Original post by King_ajk
anyone got the mark scheme for it , i have completed the paper and would like to mark it

ya i need that too
Original post by L0st45
I was given a PIXl Predicted 2016 Maths GCSE Edexcel paper today.
can u plzz send me the pixel maths 2016 foundation and higher paers if u have them plzz.if yes can u plzz let me know away how u can semd them to me as i im new to this i dont really now.plzz let me now ASAP. :smile: :smile:
can u plzz send me the pixel 2016 foundation and higher paper if u have them plzz if yes would u be able to send me the paper before wednesday 12th october plzz :smile: :smile:
Original post by L0st45
can u plzz send me the pixel 2016 foundation and higher paper if u have them plzz if yes would u be able to send me the paper before wednesday 12th october plzz :smile: :smile:
Original post by L0st45

Original post by L0st45

Original post by phat-chewbacca
L0st45 please can you scan it in and upload it to the thread as a pdf.
hi i was wondering how i could find the mark scheme for the pixl past apper march 2016 paper 2
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone got a link to the new 9-1 edexcel pixl pre public papers?
Original post by That1Gamer
Anyone got a link to the new 9-1 edexcel pixl pre public papers?

Thats going to be my maths mock papers. Dont even ask its not leaked anywhere. Are you sitting it in December?
Original post by Shockez
Thats going to be my maths mock papers. Dont even ask its not leaked anywhere. Are you sitting it in December?

i sat the non calc a few days ago, i sucked at it. I did the previous year pixl papers and they were easy but this is on another level lol
i sat the non calc a few days ago, i sucked at it. I did the previous year pixl papers and they were easy but this is on another level lol

1-9 paper right? foundation or higher. Could you tell me what topics came up? for revision
Original post by Shockez
1-9 paper right? foundation or higher. Could you tell me what topics came up? for revision

In the higher paper it was pretty much all algebra. There was 1 question on quadratic sequences and that's about all i can remember.
In the higher paper it was pretty much all algebra. There was 1 question on quadratic sequences and that's about all i can remember.

Thanks I've been revising mostly algebra anyways :P
Reply 119
Same here any1 have or done paper 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending