The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abbas78600
THIS IS A SERIOUS POST

Aslaam Walkium Hello - IS KA WARRAN - I am a final year Pakistani student looking to get married after graduation from Manchester. I wan to settle down with a Somalian girl. I used to have a Somalian friend who was a girl back in college, we use to text and flirt with each other over text, never spoke on phone or been on a date. Throughout my 2nd year of college I was happy everyday every minute, we use to talk about everything from her career, how many children she wants, what kind of make-up she wear, her hair etc. I really liked her but didn't have confidence to ask her out. 2 months before UNI she text me saying we cant speak she has got a boyfriend. Fair enough, since then my mum has been looking for a Pakistani girl for my RISHTA (HINDISAHA), basically, been rejected over 10 times, I know everyone says which is true "GOD has written everyone's love story - Insha Allah. Which I believe.

Sorry (KA xumahay), if I went on one but wanted to know how does marriages work in Somalia communities, do families recommend or do the girls tend to choose by having a boyfriend. I am fully confident in getting to know someone. So message me if you want. (I FARiIN).

THIS IS A SERIOUS POST

btw i couldn't understand much but you shouldn't have been flirting or breaching your limits and also she has a boyfriend so is she muslim? if you want to find a wife i assure you doing it the halal way will be much better for you.
Original post by TheProphetsPath
btw i couldn't understand much but you shouldn't have been flirting or breaching your limits and also she has a boyfriend so is she muslim? if you want to find a wife i assure you doing it the halal way will be much better for you.

You will probably have to read it a few times to understand lol. It was like 3 years ago. Yeah she is Muslim and wears Hijab. She is long gone. Yeah I wanted to ask how do the Somalia's look for marriages like with Pakistanis we tend to marry within families or friends. How can I go about doing it the Halal way. IM CONFUSED.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Somalia toosoo :love:

You spelt it wrong :hmmm:
Original post by Al-farhan
You spelt it wrong :hmmm:

Lol just realised soz :sigh:
Original post by Abbas78600
THIS IS A SERIOUS POST

Aslaam Walkium Hello - IS KA WARRAN - I am a final year Pakistani student looking to get married after graduation from Manchester. I wan to settle down with a Somalian girl. I used to have a Somalian friend who was a girl back in college, we use to text and flirt with each other over text, never spoke on phone or been on a date. Throughout my 2nd year of college I was happy everyday every minute, we use to talk about everything from her career, how many children she wants, what kind of make-up she wear, her hair etc. I really liked her but didn't have confidence to ask her out. 2 months before UNI she text me saying we cant speak she has got a boyfriend. Fair enough, since then my mum has been looking for a Pakistani girl for my RISHTA (HINDISAHA), basically, been rejected over 10 times, I know everyone says which is true "GOD has written everyone's love story - Insha Allah. Which I believe.

Sorry (KA xumahay), if I went on one but wanted to know how does marriages work in Somalia communities, do families recommend or do the girls tend to choose by having a boyfriend. I am fully confident in getting to know someone. So message me if you want. (I FARiIN).

THIS IS A SERIOUS POST

Doesnt happen kiddo :moon:
@Al-farhan
Did u see the somali girl on twitter who said she wants to be a hoe and a lesbo in jannat whilst drinking henny.
I have her on sc my lord she is the funniesy thing ive seen in my life. :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
@Al-farhan
Did u see the somali girl on twitter who said she wants to be a hoe and a lesbo in jannat whilst drinking henny.
I have her on sc my lord she is the funniesy thing ive seen in my life. :rofl:

What, lol
Somalis are insane.
What is henny btw?
What, lol
Somalis are insane.
What is henny btw?

Henny is a brand of alcohol
Basically it was a somali snapchat app where anyone can take it for a day
https://twitter.com/search?q=somali%20girl%20wants%20to%20be%20a%20hoe&src=typd
Omg she is hilarious 'eat my ass with mayo' :rofl:

She later said she wasnt dissing the deen. Its obvs for attention
(edited 7 years ago)

Wooot that's act really bad talkin about its boring being a Muslim and all that wth. Like she trying waaaay hard to be funny by being haram :erm:

Absolutely disgusting

May Allah swt guide her
Original post by GreenArrow
Absolutely disgusting

May Allah swt guide her

Lol i spoke to her on sc she legit did everything for laughs. Even though she knows religion isnt a laughing matter.
Gh
This place used to be so active

OHHHHHH MY GOD GUYS?!!! How are you all? I used to live on this place hahahaha. Hows everyone? Hope all is well in shaa Allah.
Original post by Chukkeigh
OHHHHHH MY GOD GUYS?!!! How are you all? I used to live on this place hahahaha. Hows everyone? Hope all is well in shaa Allah.

hi

Hey hun I remember you!!! Lool
Original post by GreenArrow
Hey hun I remember you!!! Lool

Hey! I remember you too!

How are you?
What, lol
Somalis are insane.
What is henny btw?

LOL honestly Ahmed how can you NOT know what Henny is? My God, look at the innocence guys mA, hahahaha.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by gr8wizard10
hi

Hiiiiiiii :smile:
I feel well odd coming back on here guys....
I feel well odd coming back on here guys....

tbh i've never left. got a ft job after graduation now :smile: been a long time since a-level days

Quick Reply

Latest