The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Nursing Accommodation Liverpool John Moores University September 2017

After reading about the accommodation it seems all nurses are recommended to stay together in Marybone 3. However this isn't an accommodation I'm as interested in. After contacting LJMU on here they said if I can find a group of nurses who want to stay in another accommodation such as Glassworks then it may be possible to get a flat of all nurses in a building mixed with other students. Just wondering if anyone else would be interested in this?
Original post by Chelslt123
After reading about the accommodation it seems all nurses are recommended to stay together in Marybone 3. However this isn't an accommodation I'm as interested in. After contacting LJMU on here they said if I can find a group of nurses who want to stay in another accommodation such as Glassworks then it may be possible to get a flat of all nurses in a building mixed with other students. Just wondering if anyone else would be interested in this?

Yes I definitely would!! I haven't replied recieved an offer for LJMU yet but if I do I would be totally down for this, much prefer glass house to the nursing accommodations!
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by stevieee21
Yes I definitely would!! I haven't replied recieved an offer for LJMU yet but if I do I would be totally down for this, much prefer glass house to the nursing accommodations!

Have you had your interview yet? I haven't confirmed my offer from them but hopefully you'll get a place and we could arrange the accommodation. Do you know anyone else going for nursing there?
Hiya, I have accepted my offer for nursing at LJMU but I'm also not keen on marybone 3 😩 Been looking at the glassworks and Byrom Point. I would definitely be up for this!
Reply 4
Original post by ChelseaaGreenall
Hiya, I have accepted my offer for nursing at LJMU but I'm also not keen on marybone 3 😩 Been looking at the glassworks and Byrom Point. I would definitely be up for this!

Do you know anyone else, as the uni said I'd need to find six people so we can email them about getting a flat for nursing students?
Do you know anyone else, as the uni said I'd need to find six people so we can email them about getting a flat for nursing students?

No, you are literally the first person I've spoken to that's on the same course as me 😂
Reply 6

hey, I accepted LJM as my first choice but don't want to stay in marybone with all nurses either, as I think it would be more fun with mixed students I would deffo be up for that suggestion.
100% count me in for this!!!!
Reply 8
Original post by Rachelwilliams0
100% count me in for this!!!!

I didn't manage to find enough people wanting to do this so I've ended up going in Marybone
Reply 9
if anyone is looking for a room in glassworks i have en en-suite, double room available. £110 p/w
Reply 10
I have been accepted to study abroad in America so I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy. No deposit needed, and I will also throw in a months rent free (That's £500 saved for you!). Rent is £125 a week (should be £127.50), and the room is en-suite.

Any questions, just message me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending