The Student Room Group

Chemistry H032/01 Breadth in chemistry 2015

Does anyone know where I could get the June 2015 Chemistry past paper for
H032/01. Would be much appreciated if you could give me the link to the page. Thanks
Reply 1
It is a brand new spec; there aren't any past papers.
Reply 2
Original post by Pigster
It is a brand new spec; there aren't any past papers.

Thanks.
Reply 3
Teachers lied.
Reply 4
Original post by GitFace93
anyone got mark scheme for the B&D practise papers? teachers claimed there wasn't one??

I'm guessing the B&D is breath and depth papers, I might be able to help you on it. I'll look into it for you.
Reply 5
Original post by hhhiiimmm
I'm guessing the B&D is breath and depth papers, I might be able to help you on it. I'll look into it for you.

Hey do you have accesss to the OCR Breadth and Depth samples that the OCR people send Teachers?? not the ones accessible on their website
Reply 6
Original post by Walkerz7
Hey do you have accesss to the OCR Breadth and Depth samples that the OCR people send Teachers?? not the ones accessible on their website

I'll have a look on our shared area for you. I don't know whether we have the practise papers for B&D but I'll have a look today for you and get back to you.
Reply 7
I'll have a look on our shared area for you. I don't know whether we have the practise papers for B&D but I'll have a look today for you and get back to you.
thanks so much :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Walkerz7
thanks so much :smile:

Might have to be tomorrow. If thats ok. As ive been really busy today
Reply 9
Might have to be tomorrow. If thats ok. As ive been really busy today

That's not a problem :smile:
Reply 10
hi can you send me the paper as well
Reply 11
f

hi have you got the paper and the mark sheme for the paper because i really need to practice it.
Reply 12
Original post by muhc

hi have you got the paper and the mark sheme for the paper because i really need to practice it.

I think I've still got them. But I'll have to see tomorrow as I'm on my phone right now.
Reply 13
I think I've still got them. But I'll have to see tomorrow as I'm on my phone right now.

hi did you check if you still got them
Reply 14

sorry did you find it?
Reply 15
Original post by muhc
sorry did you find it?

I haven't got it on me no. Might be saved on my college profile. But I'm off collegend for a week.
I haven't got it on me no. Might be saved on my college profile. But I'm off collegend for a week.

Hey, sorry to bother you but i really need this paper as well, do you have it on you by any chance?

Quick Reply

Latest