The Student Room Group

Resources for AQA History Germany 1918 - 1945

Hi guys

has anyone got any resources such as revision notes or something similar for the AQA A-Level Democracy and Nazism: Germany 1918 - 1945 course?

If so can you point me in the right direction as where they could be or post them on this thread!

Many thanks :-)
Original post by maoism123
Hi guys

has anyone got any resources such as revision notes or something similar for the AQA A-Level Democracy and Nazism: Germany 1918 - 1945 course?

If so can you point me in the right direction as where they could be or post them on this thread!

Am I right in thinking this is the topic including Weimar Germany, Cold War, FRG and GDR? If so, I'm struggling to find resources too. I can show you a textbook that I use as, basically, my only go-to point, if this is the same course? It isn't set out in a very good order, but at least I know it includes everything necessary.
Original post by Obviously.Rachel
Am I right in thinking this is the topic including Weimar Germany, Cold War, FRG and GDR? If so, I'm struggling to find resources too. I can show you a textbook that I use as, basically, my only go-to point, if this is the same course? It isn't set out in a very good order, but at least I know it includes everything necessary.

This topic only includes the creation of the Weimar gov. (so from the Kaiser's abdication) through to the end of the Second World War.

I only have a textbook too but its very difficult to write notes from and I am struggling massively
Original post by maoism123
This topic only includes the creation of the Weimar gov. (so from the Kaiser's abdication) through to the end of the Second World War.

I only have a textbook too but its very difficult to write notes from and I am struggling massively

Ah yes, we study the topics from the Kaiser's abdication too, though we go slightly beyond WW2 as well. I'm almost certain we have the same textbook - it isn't laid out in anyway chronologically and it is just stressful!

If I find anything useful to revise from I'll let you know!
Original post by username2485161
Hi guys

Hi, I'm also doing this course and I know it's been 5 years but is there a chance you guys have any notes you made for this course you could share? I too am really struggling at my teacher's great but I don't always understand the stuf in class, even if I ask if they could explain it again. Any help would greatly be appreciated :smile: thank you

Quick Reply

Latest