The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Jinder being the leader of a stable would go some way to make up for his perennial poor booking, I feel. The Bollywood Boyz are great in-ring workers, too, and could potentially add depth to the tag division. I wonder if Ariya Daivari will also be recruited? If WWE wants to turn Jinder into an aristocrat-type heel, like Alberto del Rio, then having Daivari in the stable (after he arrived on 205 Live in a flash car bragging about his wealth this week) and having the quartet flaunt their lavish lifestyles, rather than going down the "you hate me because I speak different languages!" route would be ideal.

there has been talk of WWE potentially going the de lrio wealth route. an all indian stable who are heels because their brown sucks but the wealth route (with daivari) would be good.

personally however , I want to see if the rumours about the return of the broken hardys is true (essentially bray will cause the return of broken matt allegedly but brother nero would be just as good). IMO, they should make survivor series at the hardy family compound and have a final deletion type event
Reply 5981
WWE has no plans to utilise Paige when she recovers, apparently, though a saving grace for her may be the film The Rock is producing on her life. Likewise, Ranallo has confirmed he's done with the company. A real shame.
Original post by Longshot111
Holy :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:, Jinder is a contender now, I never thought WWE was gonna push an indian guy unless he was 7 foot.

You're going to die alone.
Original post by ozzyoscy
You're going to die alone.

Look who's talking And you accuse others of derailing the thread or being abusive.

Plus we all die alone in the end you idiot.
Look who's talking And you accuse others of derailing the thread or being abusive.

Plus we all die alone in the end you idiot.

I've decided if you're going to keep coming back to harass and bully people, and derail this thread which is kinda dead anyway, I may as well give it back when I fancy it. You have my attention.

That you think everyone dies alone in the end is indicative of how miserable you must be and explains a lot about your anger. Also why you admitted to chatting up a kid, sick.
I've decided if you're going to keep coming back to harass and bully people, and derail this thread which is kinda dead anyway, I may as well give it back when I fancy it. You have my attention.

That you think everyone dies alone in the end is indicative of how miserable you must be and explains a lot about your anger. Also why you admitted to chatting up a kid, sick.

You're the biggest harasser and bully on here, you constantly start arguments with people including mackay, you always derail the thread when something you disagree with is said.

WHo said the thread is dead? Maybe you've chased everyone away with your :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: and poor attempts at being funny, mackay tries his best to keept it alive and you mock him for it.

"is indicative of how miserable you must be and explains a lot about your anger." You've said "I bet everyone that has talked to you was a bully, you're :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed up, that's all." You're a pathetic hypocrite.

I simply said "how you doin" to a girl and she said she was 16, I didn't know that and backed away like a decent adult, most guys have had this experience you stupid arrogant prick.
(edited 7 years ago)
You're the biggest harasser and bully on here, you constantly start arguments with people including mackay, you always derail the thread when something you disagree with is said.

WHo said the thread is dead? Maybe you've chased everyone away with your :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: and poor attempts at being funny, mackay tries his best to keept it alive and you mock him for it.

"is indicative of how miserable you must be and explains a lot about your anger." You've said "I bet everyone that has talked to you was a bully, you're :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed up, that's all." You're a pathetic hypocrite.

I simply said "how you doin" to a girl and she said she was 16, I didn't know that and backed away like a decent adult, most guys have had this experience you stupid arrogant prick.

Yeah I didn't read this.

I don't know why I've become your target, but there's a reason you've been banned dozens of times and I haven't. Adjust your behaviour, because people tend to react negatively to abuse.

Adjust your behaviour, because people tend to react negatively to abuse.

As shown by HeavyHandScott, Mackay, Excuse Me, WoodyMKC and uw0t9 and countless others that have ridiculed you for unnecessarily attacking others while the only people that ave accused me of being abusive are you and NeverDie which a lot of people are pretty sure is your alt.

I'm pretty sure I got banned for posting memes with swear words in them pretty much, you abuse a lot but it's mainly on here where no one bothered enough to report you. Mackay ignores all your attempts to start an argument. If you said this type of rubbish on chat, you would of been banned a very long time ago.
As shown by HeavyHandScott, Mackay, Excuse Me, WoodyMKC and uw0t9 and countless others that have ridiculed you for unnecessarily attacking others while the only people that ave accused me of being abusive are you and NeverDie which a lot of people are pretty sure is your alt.

I'm pretty sure I got banned for posting memes with swear words in them pretty much, you abuse a lot but it's mainly on here where no one bothered enough to report you. Mackay ignores all your attempts to start an argument. If you said this type of rubbish on chat, you would of been banned a very long time ago.

I feel I can safely assume this reply is you trying to vindicate rejoining a site you've been banned from literally dozens of times just to abuse someone.
I feel I can safely assume this reply is you trying to vindicate rejoining a site you've been banned from literally dozens of times just to abuse someone.

Only Abusive person I see is you. How do you expect anybody to have faith in your words when you have no faith in them yourself.
Awwwww yisss.

6000th comment.
Dealing with a manchild here...
Dealing with a manchild here...

You've said more stupid things than Big Show has had Face/ heel turns.
You've said more stupid things than Big Show has had Face/ heel turns.

I've had sex with more women. Your turn.

And no, underage girls don't count.
I've had sex with more women. Your turn.

And no, underage girls don't count.

1. You stink of insecurity. "Oooh! Look at me! I have sex!"

2. The way you twist people's words is adorable but at the same time ridiculous. You falsely accuse Mackay of being racist and sexist and falsely accuse me of being a pedophile. You are cancer.
(edited 7 years ago)
1. You stink of insecurity. "Oooh! Look at me! I have sex!"

2. The way you twist people's words is adorable but at the same time ridiculous.

I don't know what I twisted, or why you think sex is that big a deal...
I don't know what I twisted, or why you think sex is that big a deal...

Sex isn't a big deal but you're using it to make your self look better.

You twisted my words, said I'm a pedo when I jokingly hit on a girl and I stopped talking to her when she said she was 16. You're trying to convince people that I went all the way or something. It happens to most guys but you just wanna point it out and ridicule because you autisticly screech everytime I make a comment.
(edited 7 years ago)
Sex isn't a big deal but you're using it to make your self look better.

You twisted my words, said I'm a pedo when I jokingly hit on a girl and I stopped talking to her when she said she was 16. You're trying to convince people that I went all the way or something. It happens to most guys but you just wanna point it out and ridicule because you autisticly screech everytime I make a comment.

This reply isn't creepy at all.

So at this point can I assume, as well as not abuse or bully people, you also don't derail theads? I just can't see why you've been banned 30 times.
Don't see how it's creepy, yet again, another blatantly wrong accusation. SO cute.

Stopped reading here as creepiness factor went up to 11.

Good job derailing the thread with abuse, completely proved me wrong. I've made my point. See you next account
(edited 7 years ago)
Stopped reading here as creepiness factor went up to 11.

Good job derailing the thread with abuse, completely proved me wrong. I've made my point. See you next account.

I'm sure it did...

You started derailing the thread with an abusive comment which was totally out of the blue. "OMG, go jinder! You're going to die alone." Like, wtf. You've made no point, you abuse the hell out of others and then play the victim when they abuse back.

You've completely proved me right you lunatic.

Quick Reply

Latest