The Student Room Group

tomorrow is gonna be ****

Anyone else got their history and psychology exam tomorrow? :/
Reply 1
Original post by jannat_xoo
Anyone else got their history and psychology exam tomorrow? :/

Psychology. Are you doing Edexcel for Psychology?
Reply 2
nope AQA
Original post by S2M
Psychology. Are you doing Edexcel for Psychology?
Reply 3
nope AQA

Ah ok, I do Edexcel. :/
Reply 4
Original post by S2M
Ah ok, I do Edexcel. :/

Arw you prepared for it thooo?
Reply 5
Arw you prepared for it thooo?

Paper 1 is easy. Only topics A and B and they are fairly easy. :smile: Paper 2 is hard though. :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by S2M
Paper 1 is easy. Only topics A and B and they are fairly easy. :smile: Paper 2 is hard though. :frown:

awh same for AQA, i feel like with paper 1 it's really straightforward and you just gotta use your common sense but paper 2 is kinda harder. I just hate research methods tho, that's where i lose marks on :frown:
Reply 7
awh same for AQA, i feel like with paper 1 it's really straightforward and you just gotta use your common sense but paper 2 is kinda harder. I just hate research methods tho, that's where i lose marks on :frown:

Yeah true. It's worse when they give you a case study for research methods.
Reply 8
Omg truss me, what topics do you study in edexcel?
Original post by S2M
Yeah true. It's worse when they give you a case study for research methods.
Reply 9
Omg truss me, what topics do you study in edexcel?

Topic A: How do we see our world? This topic focuses on perception and illusions, drawing on biological and cognitive psychology. Topic B: Is dreaming meaningful? This topic addresses Freud’s dream theory and the theory of activation synthesis

Topic C: Do TV and video games affect young people’s behaviour? This topic covers causes of aggression including psychological and social causes. Topic D: Why do we have phobias? This topic considers social learning, conditioning and evolutionary causes of phobias. Topic E: Are criminals born or made? This topic considers proposed biological and social causes of criminality
Reply 10
That actually sounds so interesting, like some of he AQA topics are dead
Original post by S2M
Topic A: How do we see our world? This topic focuses on perception and illusions, drawing on biological and cognitive psychology. Topic B: Is dreaming meaningful? This topic addresses Freud’s dream theory and the theory of activation synthesis

Topic C: Do TV and video games affect young people’s behaviour? This topic covers causes of aggression including psychological and social causes. Topic D: Why do we have phobias? This topic considers social learning, conditioning and evolutionary causes of phobias. Topic E: Are criminals born or made? This topic considers proposed biological and social causes of criminality
Reply 11
That actually sounds so interesting, like some of he AQA topics are dead

Probably all exam board topics are uninteresting. Edexcel may sound interesting but it's really not.
U gonna slay babes
can anyone help me on how to structure the 16 marker on history tomorrow. im doing medicine through time.

and not pee paragraphs as that English
Original post by George kerrison
can anyone help me on how to structure the 16 marker on history tomorrow. im doing medicine through time.

and not pee paragraphs as that English

Im doing cold war but the process should be the same. Detail a point given, explain what its effects were and why. Repeat with the other point. Lastly, do the same thing with a point of your choice and write a conclusion. Hope this helped.

Quick Reply

Latest