The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Spanish Writing Higher Tier 4H (8698/WH) - 13th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

AQA GCSE Spanish Writing 4H (8698/WH) - 13th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information

Date/Time: 13th June 2023, pm
Length: 1hr 15 mins (standard time)

Resources
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/languages/gcse/spanish-8698
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
should i prepare answers for all 12 units from the textbook or should i just remember vocabulary?
Reply 2
Any predictions for the topics going to be asked tomorrow?
Hey everyone :smile: How did the exam go?

GCSE Spanish

Reply 4
I revised the stuff in the translation :biggrin: the questions weren’t that bad either
Ahh it was alright ish
i just threw the language from all of my speaking questions in
Reply 7
Absolutely loved that exam
Original post by Hzoeee
Absolutely loved that exam

yeah, it was much nicer than expected
Reply 9
the translation was so easy and i still somehow messed it up 😭 the 150 word question on school was so good though
Reply 10
i did the first question for the 150 words and complained about the horrible english weather :biggrin: really feeling the patriotism rn
Original post by Bksa
i did the first question for the 150 words and complained about the horrible english weather :biggrin: really feeling the patriotism rn

same, and i also managed to comment on the national dish of fish and chips :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by probably_sane
same, and i also managed to comment on the national dish of fish and chips :smile:

i said the food was bad lmao (i was gonna say bland but all i know is blanda and thats soft)
Reply 13
how did you guys translate the 'it rained' bit in the translation
Original post by Bksa
I revised the stuff in the translation :biggrin: the questions weren’t that bad either
what questions were on the test? (including translation) because i’m taking it tomorrow
guys what was on the test i’m taking it tomorrow
Reply 16
Original post by helpthesegcses:(
what questions were on the test? (including translation) because i’m taking it tomorrow
Mate this was a year ago -_- I dont remember it. There was smth on picking up garbage i think? Im not sure, just revise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending