The Student Room Group

Love island 💛

It's my first year to watch the show, but I am completely hooked. Really want to try some of the games played as well.
Who do you think is the hottest guy /girl this year?
Should Kem break up with Amber?
Who should the new girls couple up with?
If you've never watched, it's worth a look. I don't necessarily agree with the principles of the show but it's fun to watch all the same!

Scroll to see replies

Those shows are complete and utter trash
Original post by FopePrancis

Have you ever actually watched it?
Because if you like hot girls/guys and fun sexual games? I don't see why you wouldn't like it.
It's one of the most vastly watched shows on tv so I'm afraid you are in the minority haha.
Original post by Cecelia Tallice
Have you ever actually watched it?
Because if you like hot girls/guys and fun sexual games? I don't see why you wouldn't like it.
It's one of the most vastly watched shows on tv so I'm afraid you are in the minority haha.

Probably one of the most vastly watched shows because we unfortunately live in a country of frivolous, uneducated masses.
Probably one of the most vastly watched shows because we unfortunately live in a country of frivolous, uneducated masses.

Whoa calm down, the British public are far more educated than most other audiences. Why do you have to be educated to watch TV anyway? Camilla who is currently on love island is very highly educated and works for Halo trust in explosive ordinance disposal. I can see how a show like this may not appeal to some people in the population such as the older generation or gay people. But the show never fails to make me smile.
i started watching this last year, and im hooked onit, im a bit behind though, I need to catch up.

😂😂😂 looll
Original post by serpent666
i started watching this last year, and im hooked onit, im a bit behind though, I need to catch up.

I wish they'd hurry up and f*ck! I don't understand how they can sleep in the same bed and not do anything.
Haha last night Tyne lexi cracked me up " do you like food?" 😂 Of all foods she asked about onions and cauliflower haha. Definitely playing that lollipop dare game with my housemates.
I like watching it even though the people make me cringe. I love Camilla though.
Original post by Ella-keturah
I like watching it even though the people make me cringe. I love Camilla though.

Camilla is so sweet I hope she has happiness in her life and lives to a ripe old age.
Original post by CraigBackner
😂😂😂 looll

It's not funny, Craig.
Original post by serpent666
Camilla is so sweet I hope she has happiness in her life and lives to a ripe old age.

She's lovely. My friend went out with her.
Original post by Cecelia Tallice
It's my first year to watch the show, but I am completely hooked. Really want to try some of the games played as well.
Who do you think is the hottest guy /girl this year?
Should Kem break up with Amber?
Who should the new girls couple up with?
If you've never watched, it's worth a look. I don't necessarily agree with the principles of the show but it's fun to watch all the same!

It's my first time watching it as well, been enjoying it so far.

Hottest girl for me would be Jess/Camilla

Guys are all decent looking.

I don't really like how Amber been going about Chris anyone could tell that she was making stuff up. Chris was spot on about what he said about Amber wanting to mess with Kems head.

It's been more interesting lately with the new girls coming in one of em is clearly after Chris.

I can see Lexi and Chris getting together in the next episodes.
Is it just me but on love island the girls are always damn hot but the guys are mostly pretty average/decent. idk🤔
Reply 14
My thoughts on the original girls:

Jessica - very attractive, came across to me as a bit dominant though initially [i'm not keen on that]. Having watched her now, she doesn't seem all that bad

camilla - quite attractive looking girl ...but seems kinda posh, also picky.

Amber - Initially I was most attracted to her, but after watching her behavior in general, and also her manipulativeness I'm now least attracted to her

the brown girl who shops in waitrose - seems kinda posh in general, personality wise not really my type ...even though I found her quite attractive at first. For some reason now, I just don't fancy her

chris's blonde partner - haven't seen anything which would put me off, she is quite attractive. A lot of fake body parts though...

the other blonde girl who initially got landed with marcel - don't fancy her that much tbh *shrugs*
Reply 15
I actually really like Kem hahaha, he seems pretty harmless and actually quite fit so but he needs to get rid of Amber asap, she seems like such a snake and I honestly don't think she likes him at all.
How beaut is kem tho😭😭10/10👸🏻
Reply 17
what is so appealing about chris?

why are like 4 women fighting over him. Yeah he's good looking ..but it's not like there's no other good looking men there.

so why is everybody flocking to chris?

ladies?
No please, no Love Island. It's so bad. :nope:
I don't even know what this programme is and it sounds tragic. Is it on ITV or something?

Quick Reply

Latest