The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Does anyone have another link because that's only got AS
Does anyone have a link to the chemistry paper 2 specimen [set 2]?
Reply 42
Hi, do you have paper 3 set 2 please?
Original post by AbdulRaqib
here are the papers
Know its a long shot but anyone have a CGP online revision guide code I code have?
I'm in year 12, doing chemistry. And my school has told me later about getting work experience to write about in my personal statement, does anyone have any links they can send to me so I could apply? Please and thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where do find the AS chemistry set 2
Original post by Chemist234
I just had my Paper 1 mock and they had used the set 2 papers

Hiya, is there any chance you could please send me this paper via email. I don't mind if you have answers written in it or anything.

Thanks
Original post by MatthewJohnson
Know its a long shot but anyone have a CGP online revision guide code I code have?

EDITED
Reply 48
Anyone have a list of the topics which haven't come up in chem so far?
Can you share paper 1 and paper 2 with me please ?
Hey, does anyone have the A-Level Chemistry set 2 Specimen Papers, looking for papers 1 and 2? They may have been upload previously but cannot access those links anymore.
could someone send me the set 2 papers if you have them

thanks

Hii
This link doesn't work do you still have the set 2 papers
can you send the papers to me please!!! PM Me!

thank you
Does anyone have the set 2 specimen papers? A level plz??
Original post by Ismo_xo
can you post the link for the as one because I cant find it anywhere

Original post by Mo De Lemone
Hi, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you had the paper 3 question paper, and if you do could you email it to me?

heycan you send me the link to the the Aqa chemistry paper set 2 the 1hr 45 mins one
Reply 56
I just had my Paper 1 mock and they had used the set 2 papers

Can you please post them on here or atleast post paper 1 (inorganic and physical)
I found the AQA As set 2 specimen papers but can't find the A Level ones. HELP!!!! :O :O

Hiiiiiii! Pls can u send me the AQA AS set 2 specimen papers? Thank you in advance!!!
Original post by theshortone786
What specific mechanisms came up, if you can remember? Also, do u remember the topics that came up in the paper? Do you have any advice on how to best prepare for it?

friedel crafts acylation (AlCl3) came up as the 8 marker for the mechanism question (the mechanism is electrophilic substitution). i did the paper 2 set 2 three days ago for mocks so i can't remember a lot on what came up but i can remember a relative abundunce/mz charge ratio question came up and the last question was about rate-concentration graph where you have to calculate 1/T and and ln K and then use the arrhenius equation. i think it was 8 or 9 marks but it was really easy to get a few of those marks just for working out the values and plotting them. My advice would be to use your time wisely because i spent a lot of time focusing on one question and then ended up having like three minutes left with two pages to go. i only saw the last question at the last minute of the exam and it was relatively easy which was annoying as i didn't have enough time to finish it. But all in all, i found it easier than paper 1. I hope this helped and i wish us all luck because chem is looking shambolic.
Has anyone got a link to the papers??

Latest