The Student Room Group

Love Island

With only a week to go, who do you think will win and why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it'll be Montana and Alex on the basis of they've played the cameras well and are a strong couple. Montana is very popular on the show and Alex hasn't really done anything wrong for people to dislike him, possibly other than being too quiet😄. Also, Kem and Amber could possibly win as Kem is very funny and popular but Amber on the other hand is a bit of a bully and the public don't really like her so I think that might hurt their chances of winning! Gabby and Marcel have a shout and the dark horses imo, Sam and Georgia!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate Olivia so much, shes clearly only with Chris for the prize
Reply 3
Original post by Fermion.
I hate Olivia so much, shes clearly only with Chris for the prize

I'm shocked that Chris hasn't seen through her...especially after she said that her aim in life is to be rich.... it's obvious that she's only there for the money!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Potato456
With only a week to go, who do you think will win and why?

With only a week to go, I'm thankful this piece of trash will soon be over and people can stop talking about it. It's a bunch of chavs who think they're God's gift, trying to show off to the opposite sex as much as possible. You wouldn't watch Chardonnay and Troy try to get it on in McDonald's, would you?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Glassapple
With only a week to go, I'm thankful this piece of trash will soon be over and people can stop talking about it. It's a bunch of chavs who think they're God's gift, trying to show off to the opposite sex as much as possible. You wouldn't watch Chardonnay and Troy try to get it on in McDonald's, would you?

Too mainstream for you?😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NoelTheGoodRebel
Too mainstream for you?😉

How did you guess? :yep:
Reply 7
Yeaaah but it's because it's so trashy it's funny 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel you. I'm currently despairing at the witches, wizards and dragons **** fest that's just started on Sky. Lord of Mordor *******s with a bit of sex thrown in.
Original post by glassapple
with only a week to go, i'm thankful this piece of trash will soon be over and people can stop talking about it. It's a bunch of chavs who think they're god's gift, trying to show off to the opposite sex as much as possible. You wouldn't watch chardonnay and troy try to get it on in mcdonald's, would you?

thank you

This is accurate AF :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest