The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton Pgce Secondary 2017/18

I've been accepted to study at Brighton Uni for a Pgce in Secondary English. Is there anyone around my age (I'm 22) who would want to possibly share a flat with other students studying for a Pgce?
I really dont want to live on campus, so an ideal situation would be living in a flat near town possibly close to the beach.
Reply 1
Hi! I'm studying a pgce in art and design and looking for a flat in Brighton! I know I'm going to pretty skint this year so trying to keep my budget small, have you had much luck in finding somewhere/someone yet?
(edited 6 years ago)
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi guys,

I have no idea where I want to live as well but certainly do not want to live on campus and not spend to much ££££.

I have received a conditional offer to do a geography secondary PGCE in Brighton starting in September this year. I'm 23 years old, went to Newcastle University and live just outside of Winchester at the moment. I am going to accept the offer as soon as my DBS checks come through. Would be great to chat with other people starting the course before we start. Add me on facebook if you guys fancy, Ed Lea (profile picture is of me with a mate wearing kayaking gear).
Reply 3
Do you know what the start date is for the secondary English pgce? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending