The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

just a uni of brighton student looking for dance, kpop and anime friends?

Hey! My name is Shana! I am a 19 year old female who goes to Univeristy of Brighton.

I started my first year of university in 2022/2023 and I am currently taking a gap year in 2023/2024 due to my health. I will be starting my second year of university in 2024/2025 and finishing my third year and graduating in 2025/2026.
I do Psychology (Bsc) and it is a 3 year course.

Is there anyone else who is in the same position as me ir starting their second year in whatever course at the same time as me or graduating around the same time as me? It would be awesome to meet more people who have similar interests to me or who do the same course as me. If not, even just meeting people in Brighton even if you don't go to university, hanging with people is always fun. It would be amazing to see yall in the same class as me or even same course, we could be great friends!

My interests include KPOP, Kdramas, anime and dance. I have been a fan of KPOP and Kdramas since 2016 and I have been a fan of anime since 2021 (yh im a newbie lol). I have always loved dance and I am currently working on improving my dancing. I go to Marina Studios in Brighton for dance classes sometimes. My main style of dance is Hip-hop/Commercial but I want to learn different styles. I am planning on joining Brighton Dance Society for my two final years of university. I joined the dance society for my first year and it was the highlight of my first year of university.

Making friends is always hard and I would love to meet yall!

- Shana
Reply 1
Original post by shana.17jk
Hey! My name is Shana! I am a 19 year old female who goes to Univeristy of Brighton.

I started my first year of university in 2022/2023 and I am currently taking a gap year in 2023/2024 due to my health. I will be starting my second year of university in 2024/2025 and finishing my third year and graduating in 2025/2026.
I do Psychology (Bsc) and it is a 3 year course.

Is there anyone else who is in the same position as me ir starting their second year in whatever course at the same time as me or graduating around the same time as me? It would be awesome to meet more people who have similar interests to me or who do the same course as me. If not, even just meeting people in Brighton even if you don't go to university, hanging with people is always fun. It would be amazing to see yall in the same class as me or even same course, we could be great friends!

My interests include KPOP, Kdramas, anime and dance. I have been a fan of KPOP and Kdramas since 2016 and I have been a fan of anime since 2021 (yh im a newbie lol). I have always loved dance and I am currently working on improving my dancing. I go to Marina Studios in Brighton for dance classes sometimes. My main style of dance is Hip-hop/Commercial but I want to learn different styles. I am planning on joining Brighton Dance Society for my two final years of university. I joined the dance society for my first year and it was the highlight of my first year of university.

Making friends is always hard and I would love to meet yall!

- Shana

hi, shana!

my name is Daniel 🙂 I'm currently on a gap year before starting university and I've recently started getting into K-pop but don't know that many people who are also K-pop fans so I would love to be friends!

I started listening to K-pop on and off around 2022 but with anime, I have been watching it for quite a few years. I've never danced before but I've always wanted to try. It would be great if you could teach me some moves :wink:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by certii_db
hi, shana!

my name is Daniel 🙂 I'm currently on a gap year before starting university and I've recently started getting into K-pop but don't know that many people who are also K-pop fans so I would love to be friends!

I started listening to K-pop on and off around 2022 but with anime, I have been watching it for quite a few years. I've never danced before but I've always wanted to try. It would be great if you could teach me some moves :wink:

hey im down, my ig is shana.17jk
snap is shana17jk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending