The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton Physiotherapy

Hi I just want to ask the annual intake for all students and international students in Physiotherapy. I am an international student and I am worried that there is not much intake for international student.

Thanks for your help.
Reply 1
Original post by Helen101989c
Hi I just want to ask the annual intake for all students and international students in Physiotherapy. I am an international student and I am worried that there is not much intake for international student.

Thanks for your help.

I’m in the same position wondering the same thing!!
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by Helen101989c

Thanks for your help.

Hi @Helen101989c

I have spoken to the admissions officer for this course who has confirmed there is not a set limit for international students to join the Physiotherapy BSc (Hons). The admissions officer will review all applications equally and offer places to those that meet the entry criteria.

There are 75 seats available in total on the Physiotherapy BSc (Hons) course for 2024 entry. This is subject to review each year.

I hope this is helpful 🙂

Danielle - Brighton Uni rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending