The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Game art&design at brighton

I have been really set on going to Brighton for w while as I love the city. I am interested in taking game art and design however when I went to the open day I was pretty disappointed with what is on offer for the subject, the subject was lumped with animation and it felt like the classes and resources were all for animation we were also told that for game art to use computers you would have to travel a long way to another campus/library. When I went to open days for other universities I was super impressed with the technology and resources for game students, one of the things I loved was they had classrooms full of high end drawing tablets for students and I was wondering if maybe I missed something . At the open day I got close to no idea of what is offered for game students and I was wondering if there is a place for them and recourses like tablets and things or not.
Reply 1
to be fair on the website it does say that in the first year of the course you work with animation students and share some modules, which may be why it seemed so similar, i haven’t been to an open day, what else did you like/dislike about it?
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending