The Student Room Group

Did anyone else do IGCSE Edexcel Geography? :-(

i think i've done terrible on that exam, do you think the grade boundaries will be low or no? :-(((
Original post by S a i n t
i think i've done terrible on that exam, do you think the grade boundaries will be low or no? :-(((

No idea, I'm guessing they'll be the same as last year or higher since they do normally get higher each year, you might be lucky though and they'll be lower. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Mireiattt
No idea, I'm guessing they'll be the same as last year or higher since they do normally get higher each year, you might be lucky though and they'll be lower. Good luck!

Thank you, i'm actually so scared for my Geography results i literally blanked out and it was the worst exam ever :frown:

Yes and since the exam is quite hard and everyone in my school said it was hard, it may have a good chance to be low this year.
Reply 4
I got an A* in my geography and an A in business! (both edexcel igcse)
Original post by lois.rose

I got an A* as well, so proud of myself!!!!
Thank you, i'm actually so scared for my Geography results i literally blanked out and it was the worst exam ever :frown:

How did you do?
Reply 7
Original post by Mireiattt
How did you do?

I ended up getting A's and A*'s and I ended up getting an A in my geog???
I'm absolutely gobsmacked lmfao
Reply 8
Original post by lois.rose

Well done! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest