The Student Room Group

do i or dont i go to oxford

is it true that as a ritual for when you go to oxford you need to put your **** in pigs arse or mouth (it is up to you which hole you choose to insert your **** in) As i know david cameron when he was at oxford did something of this sort as a ritual
Only if you plan on being PM one day.
Reply 2
Original post by Crumpet1
Only if you plan on being PM one day.

i wasnt this ritual would be a deal breaker for applying to oxford as i dont want to get my **** out on the first day and have to shove it in some pigs bum

Do you think thersea may had to put her shrivler into a pig aswell
Original post by joek12
i wasnt this ritual would be a deal breaker for applying to oxford as i dont want to get my **** out on the first day and have to shove it in some pigs bum

Do you think thersea may had to put her shrivler into a pig aswell

That's ridiculous. Why on earth would you be obliged do to something like that? It seems utterly unthinkable. I would perish the thought if I were you.
Original post by joek12
is it true that as a ritual for when you go to oxford you need to put your **** in pigs arse or mouth (it is up to you which hole you choose to insert your **** in) As i know david cameron when he was at oxford did something of this sort as a ritual

Yes. You have to do it to a cow this year too, it alternates to give the pig a rest.

Seriously, of course, it isn't a ritual to get into Oxford...
Reply 5
Original post by Blue_Cow
Yes. You have to do it to a cow this year too, it alternates to give the pig a rest.

Seriously, of course, it isn't a ritual to get into Oxford...

ahahahahahhaa
why did david cameron have to do it then if you dont need to do it to get into oxford im prietty sure you do have to do it as a ritual to get in
Reply 6
Original post by Rachmaninov
That's ridiculous. Why on earth would you be obliged do to something like that? It seems utterly unthinkable. I would perish the thought if I were you.

im prietty sure david cameron had to do it as a ritual
Original post by joek12
ahahahahahhaa
why did david cameron have to do it then if you dont need to do it to get into oxford im prietty sure you do have to do it as a ritual to get in

He didn't *have* to do it to get into Oxford. He probably did it due to peer pressure/being extremely drunk whilst being part of the Bullingdon Club, who the **** knows.
Reply 8
Original post by Blue_Cow
He didn't *have* to do it to get into Oxford. He probably did it due to peer pressure/being extremely drunk whilst being part of the Bullingdon Club, who the **** knows.

ohh i see i initally thought that everyone who went to oxford had to shove their penis inside a pigs arse or mouth thankyou for clearing this up
Only their egos should be shoved up their arses.
Reply 10
Original post by Edmund Monfort
I'm embarrassed to be from the same Oxford college as David Cameron. Just to confirm, no one in my cohort stuck their penis inside a pig's arse or mouth.

ohhh i am not suprised ahahahaha

initally i thought this was fairly common in oxford for students their to put their penis in pigs mouths and pigs
but thankyou for clearing this up for me
Reply 11
Original post by arizonaidiot
Only their egos should be shoved up their arses.

ahahahahaa him and george and boris getting kinky with some pigs probably was a usual day for them back in the day
Original post by joek12

No that was back in the old days.Now the pig gets to **** you.Have fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending