The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

May I have my peaceful, non-interviewee Biologists here please; has anyone received an offer/rejection yet?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
has anyone gone for an interview and heard anything back already?

edit: i know its 2 weeks but i'm starting to worry alrdy :frown:
Original post by ndk123
has anyone gone for an interview and heard anything back already?

edit: i know its 2 weeks but i'm starting to worry alrdy :frown:

I thought the first interviews were in November?
Original post by macmilin
I still haven't received anything and i'm soo worried

I sent in my application 14th October and received my invitation to the admissions day this morning. I know the wait is painful! What have you applied for?
Anyone received an interview offer for civil engineering yet?
Original post by silver001
May I have my peaceful, non-interviewee Biologists here please; has anyone received an offer/rejection yet?

I applied in October 2013 and I didn't get my offer until around February 2014 so don't expect anything for awhile. No response at the moment is good - if they didn't like you you would get a rejection pretty quickly!
Original post by Rachacool6
I sent in my application 14th October and received my invitation to the admissions day this morning. I know the wait is painful! What have you applied for?

Heyy! I’ve applied for computing. I just got my online admissions test email !!
Reply 267
Hello everyone! I think i'm the first one to receive back after the interview! I submitted my UCAS on 29th Sept, got an invitation for interview on 10th Oct, did my interview on 16th Oct, and got an offer now!
They sent me an email first and haven't updated UCAS yet so I do not know the exact condition. Anyway, I now have 4/5 offers while the last one being Cambridge!
Original post by Najung
Hello everyone! I think i'm the first one to receive back after the interview! I submitted my UCAS on 29th Sept, got an invitation for interview on 10th Oct, did my interview on 16th Oct, and got an offer now!
They sent me an email first and haven't updated UCAS yet so I do not know the exact condition. Anyway, I now have 4/5 offers while the last one being Cambridge!

Congratulations! Man, that was quick. Where else did u apply other than Imperial and Cambridge? I've only got 1 offer in my bag :/ (from KCL). Your application must be immensely impressive
Reply 269
Original post by AndyLai9879
Congratulations! Man, that was quick. Where else did u apply other than Imperial and Cambridge? I've only got 1 offer in my bag :/ (from KCL). Your application must be immensely impressive

Thnx so much! >_< I've applied to Nottingham, Bath, and Bristol! Bristol was in for ages (got the offer 3 weeks ago). Bath came last night, and Nottingham came right after Imperial!
Original post by Najung

Lucky to have got an interview date so early, congrats!
I'm still to do the interview, in December, so I've still got some waiting time. I have 3 offers already (King's, Leeds, Glasgow) and still waiting on Imperial and Oxford.
Reply 271
Original post by alpegu006
Lucky to have got an interview date so early, congrats!
I'm still to do the interview, in December, so I've still got some waiting time. I have 3 offers already (King's, Leeds, Glasgow) and still waiting on Imperial and Oxford.

To tell the truth, 16th was the only interview date available for me- they haven't given me much choice haha
Original post by Najung
To tell the truth, 16th was the only interview date available for me- they haven't given me much choice haha

I was given 8th November but had to renegotiate it to almost one month later hahaha
Reply 273
Original post by Najung

Congratulations!! You seem to be the first- as you said!
What course did you apply for?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by meghantheman
What course did you apply for? And where else did you apply?

For the "where else did you apply" : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=74304022&postcount=273 i.e 4 posts above your post lol
Reply 275
Original post by meghantheman
What course did you apply for? And where else did you apply?

I applied for chemistry to Imperial, Nottingham, Bath, Bristol, and Cambridge!
Only the final shot is left- Cambridge!
Reply 276
Original post by AndyLai9879
For the "where else did you apply" : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=74304022&postcount=273 i.e 4 posts above your post lol

LOL! I seemed to have missed that. I've edited it now, though.:biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Najung

Congratulations! What's going to be your first choice? :P
Reply 278
Original post by macmilin
Congratulations! What's going to be your first choice? :P

If I get into Cambridge, then it will be my first choice.
If I don't, I am not entirely sure- either Bath or Imperial I guess
Original post by Najung
I applied for chemistry to Imperial, Nottingham, Bath, Bristol, and Cambridge!
Only the final shot is left- Cambridge!

what was the chemistry test they gave you at imperial like? not sure whether to revise

Latest

Trending

Trending