The Student Room Group

Do UCL and Imperial accept UCAT ?

I want to apply to King's College london, UCL, Imperial and st Andrews. UCL and Imperial require BMAT 🙄. But King's needs UCAT. I have also heard that BMAT will be discounted soon. What should I do ? Take UCAT or BMAT ?
Reply 1
Original post by Kaladin1384
I want to apply to King's College london, UCL, Imperial and st Andrews. UCL and Imperial require BMAT 🙄. But King's needs UCAT. I have also heard that BMAT will be discounted soon. What should I do ? Take UCAT or BMAT ?

Can you not take both if these are the places you want to apply to? I don't know much about it so may be wrong but this is what many of my friends who applied for medicine at similar universities did last year
Reply 2
Original post by Kaladin1384

If you're applying in the upcoming cycle (sending your application off this October), the BMAT still counts. Some universities require BMAT. Most require UCAT. Almost every candidate does the UCAT and some choose to do the BMAT as well. So if you want to apply to those universities, you should take both exams. The UCAT is over the summer and the BMAT is on October 18th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending