The Student Room Group

EY Assessment Centre - Advice Needed ASAP!!!!

I have an assessment centre with EY in a few weeks and am looking for some advice. Do you know what is needed in the written exercise? What will be included in the group exercise and have you got any tips? I am a little scared :frown:

Also will EY make me do the numerical tests again. Below is what EY sent me.

There will be 4 exercises to complete in the AC –Group exercise, Written Exercise, Individual exercise and Paired Exercise

Group Exercise you will be working with a small team and the exercise will be focusing on EY and the strengths we look for, make sure you listen and contribute during the exercise

Written Exercise this exercise is to test your written communication and numerical ability, make sure you prioritise and keep track of time (remember to bring a calculator!)

Individual Exercise you will be given some time to look at different scenarios that align to the service line you have applied to and have a 1-2-1 conversion with your assessors. However, you don’t need to know everything about the service line but you will need to demonstrate your passion about EY and the service line

Paired Exercise Again, this exercise is aligned to your service line, make sure you do the pre-work and do your research before, and don’t be shy to share your findings during the exercise.

Reply 1
Original post by phat-chewbacca
I have an assessment centre with EY in a few weeks and am looking for some advice. Do you know what is needed in the written exercise? What will be included in the group exercise and have you got any tips? I am a little scared :frown:

Also will EY make me do the numerical tests again. Below is what EY sent me.

There will be 4 exercises to complete in the AC –Group exercise, Written Exercise, Individual exercise and Paired Exercise

Group Exercise you will be working with a small team and the exercise will be focusing on EY and the strengths we look for, make sure you listen and contribute during the exercise

Written Exercise this exercise is to test your written communication and numerical ability, make sure you prioritise and keep track of time (remember to bring a calculator!)

Individual Exercise you will be given some time to look at different scenarios that align to the service line you have applied to and have a 1-2-1 conversion with your assessors. However, you don’t need to know everything about the service line but you will need to demonstrate your passion about EY and the service line

Paired Exercise Again, this exercise is aligned to your service line, make sure you do the pre-work and do your research before, and don’t be shy to share your findings during the exercise.

Use Glassdoor to your advantage. Check out some of the previous applicants experience here.
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Interview/EY-Graduate-Interview-Questions-EI_IE2784.0,2_KO3,11.htm

This is a good website with articles on assessment centers
https://targetjobs.co.uk/careers-advice/assessment-centres

I would also suggest making sure you contribute to everything. It can be a bit of a dogfight where people try to appear the best, so you need to stand out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending