aj1799
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi everyone! Don't see a thread for the 2022 EY grad scheme yet so thought I'd start one I applied for audit, passed the online assessments and am about to do the job simulation, what stage is everyone at?
bukiegbegi
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Did my JS yesterday. Waiting for feedback, currently a bag of nerves 😬
Sea31
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey did my JS on Sunday…..got my feedback in an email today but not if I passed or not
bukiegbegi
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have gotten an unsuccessful email this morning
(Original post by Sea31)
Hey did my JS on Sunday…..got my feedback in an email today but not if I passed or not
Sea31
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Same didn’t get through….
fluffcloud
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi how’s everyone doing with EY?
MOSALAH111
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fluffcloud)
hi how’s everyone doing with EY?
Completed the Job sim waiting on the short listing process. Anyone heard back yet?
ideallx
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Completed the AC part one yesterday, still waiting for a reply. almost 24 hours and in the portal, they say "You will shortly receive an email from us confirming the outcome. If you have not received this within 24 hours please do get in contact with us"

hopefully I can get the reply very soon or I might give them a call.
Last edited by ideallx; 1 month ago
fluffcloud
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ideallx)
Completed the AC part one yesterday, still waiting for a reply. almost 24 hours and in the portal, they say "You will shortly receive an email from us confirming the outcome. If you have not received this within 24 hours please do get in contact with us"

hopefully I can get the reply very soon or I might give them a call.
That’s soon. I did my AC on the 23rd Sept and I only received an update like a few days ago. On the portal it just says they’re reviewing
ideallx
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That’s soon. I did my AC on the 23rd Sept and I only received an update like a few days ago. On the portal it just says they’re reviewing
Thank you so much!! May I ask whats nation you are applying for? maybe our portals are different? did they mention it should be completed within 24 hours?
fluffcloud
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ideallx)
Thank you so much!! May I ask whats nation you are applying for? maybe our portals are different? did they mention it should be completed within 24 hours?
I applied for graduate Assurance Manchester, what about you? No they didn’t mention anything about 24hrs actually
ideallx
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I applied for graduate Assurance Manchester, what about you? No they didn’t mention anything about 24hrs actually
I applied for graduate business consulting Manchester, I called and they issued the outcome, didn't get through though.
Stephen123_
Badges: 4
Report 1 month ago
I completed the AC on th 11th and today i received a message saying congratulations you have ben invited for a final interview
kamilkwasinski
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How many people have had the ACs already? I completed my job simulation two and a half weeks ago and still haven't received a reply.
Qmwnebrv
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I just did my final interview with a partner. Waiting to see how it went.
Stephen123_
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Qmwnebrv)
I just did my final interview with a partner. Waiting to see how it went.
oh wow good job how did it go. any tips? I hope you get the role!
JKo11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Any advice for EY online assessments? and is there a deadline for when to complete them?
Ronnie87
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Is the AC virtual or in person this year?
Stephen123_
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JKo11)
Any advice for EY online assessments? and is there a deadline for when to complete them?
try completing as soon as possible they withdraw your application if you take really long like longer than 2 weeks or something
Faber212
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kamilkwasinski)
How many people have had the ACs already? I completed my job simulation two and a half weeks ago and still haven't received a reply.
Hi wondering if you could provide more depth on the questions asked during the job simulation thanks?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.89%
Okay (105)
29.66%
A bit lacking (129)
36.44%
Not good at all (85)
24.01%

Watched Threads