The Student Room Group

Nestle Graduate scheme 2024

Does anyone know when we will hear back regarding whether we have been successful for assessment centre? (Marketing)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hsypqhd b
Does anyone know when we will hear back regarding whether we have been successful for assessment centre? (Marketing)

Hi I just applied for Finance Role and I am yet to proceed with Job simulation.
Reply 2

Hi, my application just says on hold currently after doing the online tests. I got an email a couple of weeks ago saying they are currently shortlisting and would be in touch soon. Have you heard anything?
Reply 3
Original post by Annie189
Hi, my application just says on hold currently after doing the online tests. I got an email a couple of weeks ago saying they are currently shortlisting and would be in touch soon. Have you heard anything?

No not yet, I think they said they will get back to us by the "end of November" so shouldn't be too long now !
So glad I finally found a thread for this! I applied for the Nestle Marketing Scheme (Gatwick). I did my second stage assessment (job simulation) on 23rd Oct. I then got a confusingly worded email on 3rd Nov - which I think means I’ve gotten to AC and they’re shortlisting later applicants?! Fingers crossed we all hear back soon :smile:

This is what the email said: “Thank you for completing our Assessment.*Congratulations on passing the second stage of the assessment process.*Just to let you know, we’re currently shortlisting for the Marketing Graduate Crawley programme and your application status will remain "On Hold". We’ll be in touch soon with further information about the next stages in the application*process ASAP. Congratulations again on making it this far in the process, thank you for choosing to apply with us.”
Reply 5
Original post by erfansharifi
Hi I just applied for Finance Role and I am yet to proceed with Job simulation.

Hi, I also am about to do the job simulation! Hopefully it is still not too late to get through.. I applied for York!
Reply 6
Original post by Bookworm1806
So glad I finally found a thread for this! I applied for the Nestle Marketing Scheme (Gatwick). I did my second stage assessment (job simulation) on 23rd Oct. I then got a confusingly worded email on 3rd Nov - which I think means I’ve gotten to AC and they’re shortlisting later applicants?! Fingers crossed we all hear back soon :smile:

This is what the email said: “Thank you for completing our Assessment.*Congratulations on passing the second stage of the assessment process.*Just to let you know, we’re currently shortlisting for the Marketing Graduate Crawley programme and your application status will remain "On Hold". We’ll be in touch soon with further information about the next stages in the application*process ASAP. Congratulations again on making it this far in the process, thank you for choosing to apply with us.”

I got this exact email too so got a bit confused! I guess we will find out soon.
Reply 7
How long from completing on line assessment did you hear about job sim ?
Completed my assessment last week and it's currently on hold / awaiting review.
I think the closing date for applicants was only last Sunday so some applicants might be doing assessmens this week too.
Reply 8
Original post by Nextx
How long from completing on line assessment did you hear about job sim ?
Completed my assessment last week and it's currently on hold / awaiting review.
I think the closing date for applicants was only last Sunday so some applicants might be doing assessmens this week too.

I got an email to do the job sim an hour or so after doing my online assessment but I did do the assessment about a month ago so not sure if it's different if you have done it more recently?
Reply 9
Just received an invitation to AC, anyone know what the day consists of/ what to expect?
Reply 10
Just received an invitation to AC, anyone know what the day consists of/ what to expect?

Congrats! I haven't heard anything yet and my application is still on hold. Did you apply to the Crawley one?
Reply 11

congrats!!

i just did my job sim yday for welwyn marketing. waiting to hear back. how long did it take you?
Reply 12

Congrats! Is the assessment centre in person this year? What day is it being held on?
Reply 13
Has anyone heard about getting through to the Assessment Centre for the Marketing Crawley scheme?
Curious if anyone has heard back about getting through to AC for York too, I know online they just stopped taking apps on 26th
Reply 15

Have you heard anything yet about the AC?
Have you heard anything yet about the AC?

Nope, nothing! :,( Will update asap if I do, either positive or negative!
Reply 17
Nope, nothing! :,( Will update asap if I do, either positive or negative!

Me too, thank you!
Reply 18
Original post by elm2323
Congrats! Is the assessment centre in person this year? What day is it being held on?

No, its virtual but they've not given any more details yet!
Reply 19
Has anyone heard about getting through to the Assessment Centre for the Marketing Crawley scheme?

Yes, i heard back last week but i think theyre slowly making their way through. The assesment centre isnt until the 11th December

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending