The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by Macklebee
Me!!

I applied on the 13th october, did the test on the 26th october and recieved an invite to the interview day (22nd November) today at 5pm!

Is the interview for Computing? Or JMC?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 401
Original post by premedmath
Interview's the 22nd
That's Wednesday

No I mean did you get the invitation on Sunday (5th November)?
Original post by Bahl12
No I mean did you get the invitation on Sunday (5th November)?

Lol sorry i got confused with the dates. I got the invitation on the 3rd. So Friday.
Reply 403
Original post by premedmath
Lol sorry i got confused with the dates. I got the invitation on the 3rd. So Friday.

Ah ok, well done. I'm curious because I've got a friend who's got an interview for JMC too, it seems that only JMC's have gotten interviews. Has anyone who has applied to computing got an interview yet?
Reply 404
Original post by mariaero
Hahha yes :smile: I know this is not super original but well, I didn’t find anything better.

ha ha thats brilliant, I never even thought of trying something like that with my username.

Seeing all this stuff about interviews for other courses, has anyone got an interview for any of the engineering courses yet?
Reply 405
Original post by Guoity
ha ha thats brilliant, I never even thought of trying something like that with my username.

Seeing all this stuff about interviews for other courses, has anyone got an interview for any of the engineering courses yet?

I got one for EIE around the 15th of October
Original post by Bahl12
Is the interview for Computing? Or JMC?

MEng Computing
Hi, so I applied to Imperial for mechanical engineering. My GCSEs were 4A*, 5A, 1C( in local language)AS was 4As in physics, chemistry, bio and maths.Predicted will be 4A*s. Do I stand a chance? And by what time do they send out conditions?
Original post by polar1892
Hi, so I applied to Imperial for mechanical engineering. My GCSEs were 4A*, 5A, 1C( in local language)AS was 4As in physics, chemistry, bio and maths.Predicted will be 4A*s. Do I stand a chance? And by what time do they send out conditions?

Spoiler

Reply 409
Hey! I'm the one who said I got an email from imperial saying they want me but not sending an official offer through UCAS. I have my offer today! Yeah!
39 points IB with 7 at Chem hl and 6 at Math HL!
Original post by Najung
Hey! I'm the one who said I got an email from imperial saying they want me but not sending an official offer through UCAS. I have my offer today! Yeah!

Congrats! that's such a nice offer tho!!!
Reply 411
Original post by Najung

Congrats!
Are you international student? Did you have the interview in person or through Skype? When was your interview?
Reply 412
Original post by RMGB
Congrats!
Are you international student? Did you have the interview in person or through Skype? When was your interview?

Yup I am an international student thus I did my interview through Skype. My interview was 16th of October and they sent me an email that they intend to make an offer to me on 28th. Then, finally, I got an update on UCAS!
Original post by Najung

Hello,
Which course did you apply to, and did you have an interview?
when did u apply?
Please reply soon
Reply 414
Original post by Najung
Yup I am an international student thus I did my interview through Skype. My interview was 16th of October and they sent me an email that they intend to make an offer to me on 28th. Then, finally, I got an update on UCAS!

I see. That’s great! Thanks for the details
Reply 415
Original post by cpocha1
Hello,
Which course did you apply to, and did you have an interview?
when did u apply?
Please reply soon

Hi!

Quite evidently from my offer, I applied to chemistry thus I had a skype interview as I am an international candidate. I sent my UCAS on 29th Oct.
Original post by Najung
Hi!

Quite evidently from my offer, I applied to chemistry thus I had a skype interview as I am an international candidate. I sent my UCAS on 29th Oct.

what did the interview consist of, did they ask you academic questions or were they general questions about why you wanted to join imperial? and how long was the interview.
Hey guys,
Anyone applied to materials science?
If yes then please post your predicted grades and GCSEs
Also if you had an interview then share a bit about how it went
Hope you would reply soon
Thanks
Original post by cpocha1
Hey guys,
Anyone applied to materials science?
If yes then please post your predicted grades and GCSEs
Also if you had an interview then share a bit about how it went
Hope you would reply soon
Thanks

I applied for MatSci (JFM2).
44/45 IB, 7777 predicted for Chem, Maths, Phys, Econ HLs.
Haven't gotten anything yet - Only an email on Nov 3 saying they're considering my application.
No GCSEs.
Original post by argee120117
I applied for MatSci (JFM2).
44/45 IB, 7777 predicted for Chem, Maths, Phys, Econ HLs.
Haven't gotten anything yet - Only an email on Nov 3 saying they're considering my application.
No GCSEs.

Hey,
Nice to hear from you
Same from me too, just gotten email from imperial that they are considering my application. By the way from where are u ?

Latest

Trending

Trending