The Student Room Group

Will the AS mock exams in january for edexcel be an entire new paper by edexcel?

I take 3 A levels. All Edexcel. Biology, chemistry and physics. I wanted to know what the mock exam in January will be based on. I wanted to know if it will be a new paper by edexcel or if it will be a past paper or a mixture of past papers that will be provided by the school.
Reply 1
Original post by eskeetit
I take 3 A levels. All Edexcel. Biology, chemistry and physics. I wanted to know what the mock exam in January will be based on. I wanted to know if it will be a new paper by edexcel or if it will be a past paper or a mixture of past papers that will be provided by the school.

It would most likely be the AS paper sat in Summer 2017, so a past paper. But that past paper is padlocked and can only be accessed by teachers.

It'll probably a paper in the secure area.

Why do you need to know this OP? Just revise as you normally would. If you're fully prepared then you'll do well regardless of the format of the paper.

It will probably not be a new paper provided by edexcel. They only usually produce a mock paper for the first assessment of a new specification. Other than that, only your teachers can tell you what it will be.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest