The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Hi
I'm an international applicant who's applying for BEng Mathematics and Computer Science
I didn't take GCSEs and AS grades are: physics A chemistry A computer science A (CIE)
Since I started A level math a year in advance, I already got an A*.
Predictions:
Further Mathematics - A
Physics - A
Chemistry - A*
Computer Science - A

Do I have a realistic chance of getting an offer as the further maths prediction is not A*?
(edited 6 years ago)
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Has anyone received an offer for Chemistry yet?
Hi! My daughter applied for Medical Biosciences on Oct. 10th. She is an IB student with predicted grades 45, EU applicant. She has received 3 acknowledgement emails, but nothing else so far. Are you an international student? Have you heard anything yet?

Original post by theyee
I haven't seen an IB student yet... time to represent! I'm applying for Medical Biosciences with management.Currently predicted a 41/42 (without the 3 extra marks for TOK and EE) HL Chem: 7 HL Bio: 7 HL Chinese: 7 HL Maths: 6 SL History: 7 SL Eng lang&lit: 7
Original post by ry3.14
Does anyone else have an interview for Materials science on the 30th of November? And if so how are you preparing for it?

Oh....
Are you also a materials science applicant? me too
But I was said that I won't be having any interview since I'm an international student. I should be directly getting a decision.
Reply 504
Original post by cpocha1
Oh....
Are you also a materials science applicant? me too
But I was said that I won't be having any interview since I'm an international student. I should be directly getting a decision.

I'm not an international student, but yeah I'm a materials science applicant and I have have an interview in a couple weeks.
Original post by ry3.14
I'm not an international student, but yeah I'm a materials science applicant and I have have an interview in a couple weeks.

What are your predicted and GCSEs
Reply 506
Original post by cpocha1
What are your predicted and GCSEs

I didn't do GCSE's because I lived in America before moving to England for sixth form, but I'm predicted A* in biology, physics, and maths and A in further maths and chemistry.
Has anyone received an interview invite for mechanical engineering?
Original post by stellar2
Has anyone received an interview invite for mechanical engineering?

My friend has an interview tomorrow.
Original post by Rohan77642
My friend has an interview tomorrow.

when did your friend apply ?
Any chem eng applicants heard about their offers yet. Had my interview 3 weeks ago and was told they would have given me a rejection/acceptance by now
Original post by TheSwyn
Any chem eng applicants heard about their offers yet. Had my interview 3 weeks ago and was told they would have given me a rejection/acceptance by now

Hi! Same! Had my interview on the 25th of October for chem eng and haven't heard anything back? When did you have your interview? I'm starting too get worried now as they said 2-3 weeks! are you going to call them up or wait another week or so? xx
Original post by ndk123
Hi! Same! Had my interview on the 25th of October for chem eng and haven't heard anything back? When did you have your interview? I'm starting too get worried now as they said 2-3 weeks! are you going to call them up or wait another week or so? xx

Same date as you. Kinda messed mine up so was assuming the worst but it's good to see someone else has the same thing. They must just be taking quite a while to arrive
I have a physics interview tomorrow and I really don't know how to explain why I want to study physics? Any help??
Original post by TheSwyn

When did you apply?
Original post by 161BMW
when did your friend apply ?

9th October. Got his interview invitation late October.
Original post by Buffalo_puppy
When did you apply?

Early September
I was just invited. Computing. Not JMC.

Got invite on 15 Nov. Did test on 26 Oct.

I am from Singapore. I can't go there for the interview. Asking abt Skype interview now - sent them an email. They haven't replied (it's only been an hour).

Any other internationals were invited? Did you get to do a Skype interview?
Reply 518
I have received a conditional offer to study mathematics with statistics for finance
Original post by h1805
I have received a conditional offer to study mathematics with statistics for finance

They are giving out offers for maths now? Yiks!

Latest

Trending

Trending