The Student Room Group

VR Chat

Has anyone played VR Chat? You just basically walk around talking to people but it looks hilarious.

[video="youtube;DMphshKSQxU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMphshKSQxU[/video]

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;-MjnbFl4Tmc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MjnbFl4Tmc[/video]

What on earth did I just watch a 'chicken' die.

Poor chicken.
Reply 4
Would love to, just need to get a HTC Vive or Oculus. At £399-£599, it's very steep.
Original post by MiszShortee786
What on earth did I just watch a 'chicken' die.

Poor chicken.

The chicken survived because he didn't question the other guy lol and kept sweeping. It was the other two who got murdered xD
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
The chicken survived because he did as he was told lol and kept sweeping. It was the other two who got murdered xD

Right. So there not a 'chicken' at the end then?(get it?
Right. So there not a 'chicken' at the end then?(get it?

Yes I get it but the chicken was a chicken! He was scared of being pushed off.

I'd kill your character by pushing you off the edge for sure 😁
The Skeleton though😭 “murderer, murderer”
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes I get it but the chicken was a chicken! He was scared of being pushed off.

I'd kill your character by pushing you off the edge for sure 😁

Yeah shortee like me is going to be pushed off.

Thank goodness I don't have this ridiculous game as such! 😃
Yeah shortee like me is going to be pushed off.

Thank goodness I don't have this ridiculous game as such! 😃

Don't worry I'm pretty short too, short people problems right? :colonhash:

Games are fun :tongue:
Don't worry I'm pretty short too, short people problems right? :colonhash:

Games are fun :tongue:

You're telling me. Alhamdulliah though.

Yes by bullying them and killing them. Sounds like a right laugh. 😉
You're telling me. Alhamdulliah though.

Yes by bullying them and killing them. Sounds like a right laugh. 😉

:rofl: you can do other things of course, have you ever played any games like on console or anything?
:rofl: you can do other things of course, have you ever played any games like on console or anything?

What are games? 🤔.

Nope i'm more of a board game person to be honest I know this will sound really weird but I don't own any xbox or PS or any of that sort.

How are you finding this game then? It does look fun.
What are games? 🤔.

Nope i'm more of a board game person to be honest I know this will sound really weird but I don't own any xbox or PS or any of that sort.

How are you finding this game then? It does look fun.

I've not played it, I don't even own a VR (virtual reality) headset yet. I know, you don't even own a TV... crazy lady 😲
(edited 6 years ago)
Isn't that virtual headset expensive? I got mine for free with some phone deal. It's still boxed lol.

Well, I am a bit of both to be honest. Nope no TV or gadgets for them. They got beautiful books they can venture into as much as they want!

I find that TV is quite influential and can 'brainwash' children's mind very easily.
Isn't that virtual headset expensive? I got mine for free with some phone deal. It's still boxed lol.

Well, I am a bit of both to be honest. Nope no TV or gadgets for them. They got beautiful books they can venture into as much as they want!

I find that TV is quite influential and can 'brainwash' children's mind very easily.

Yeah but it's not just the phone one, it's a proper headset you wear on your head, they're about £300+ and they come with controllers etc, pretty cool.

Ah ok, that's up to you I guess :smile:
I've heard a lot about this on Reddit. I don't get it tbh.

Original post by Epitype
Would love to, just need to get a HTC Vive or Oculus. At £399-£599, it's very steep.

You'd need a system capable of running the thing - probably adds another £1000 as a minimum.
I will say this though.

If they are really walking and dancing irl, then maybe VR will turn society around, where the basement-dwelling gamers aren't hugely obese. Throw in some combat games and maybe they'll even become ripped and sport 6-packs.
QUOTE=MiszShortee786;75534798]Yes by bullying them and killing them. Sounds like a right laugh. 😉

Will it blow your mind to learn that you can kill things in board games too?

I've wiped out entire species with a roll of a die.

And lets not even get started with role playing games. I've destroyed an entire alternate Universe with a misplaced fart.

Quick Reply

Latest