The Student Room Group

Nail beds

How can I get my nail beds to be longer?

I have short nails but if I let them grow out it’s just the white bit that grows and not my actual nail beds.

I love when people’s nails are kind of long, but it’s just the nail bed with out the big white tip.
(edited 6 years ago)
id say investing in some nail growth products
http://www.boots.com/no7-strength-and-growth-treatment-10ml-10216049
i use this and i love it
Original post by Charliehaley
How can I get my nail beds to be longer?

I have short nails but if I let them grow out it’s just the white bit that grows and not my actual nail beds.

I love when people’s nails are kind of long, but it’s just the nail bed with out the big white tip.

I think your nail bed is quite long! And I’m sorry but I don’t think there is a way to make them longer. People tend to make them shorter by biting their nails or cutting them too short, so as long as you avoid those habits then they should stay that length.
Original post by carrotstar
I think your nail bed is quite long! And I’m sorry but I don’t think there is a way to make them longer. People tend to make them shorter by biting their nails or cutting them too short, so as long as you avoid those habits then they should stay that length.

That’s a picture off the internet! I just used it as an example as what I’d like then to look like. And ah thank you x
Original post by Charliehaley
That’s a picture off the internet! I just used it as an example as what I’d like then to look like. And ah thank you x

Oh I see 😂 Yeah I don’t think there’s much you can do I’m afraid except try to prevent them getting shorter. If you grow them long and paint them nobody will know.

Quick Reply

Latest