The Student Room Group

overthinking

hi so i painted my nails again cuz yesterday when i did them they were kinda see through so today i thought i might as well do another coat over them. they dried in front of my fan and i was on my phone and was biting my nails lol bad habit!? and then i was like oh shoot i have nail polish on them and now im overthinking cuz i had a weird taste in my mouth. or maybe im just overthinking as i do this a lot!
Original post by Anonymous
hi so i painted my nails again cuz yesterday when i did them they were kinda see through so today i thought i might as well do another coat over them. they dried in front of my fan and i was on my phone and was biting my nails lol bad habit!? and then i was like oh shoot i have nail polish on them and now im overthinking cuz i had a weird taste in my mouth. or maybe im just overthinking as i do this a lot!

Hi there,
I would recommend that nail polish that is designed to taste really horrible to help people with biting their nails :smile: I hope you feel fabulous with your newly painted nails though!

Rachel- YSJ student rep
Original post by Anonymous

I think the amount of nail polish you could’ve accidentally ingested would be so little that nothing will happen
Reply 3
Original post by Rachel_ysj
Hi there,
I would recommend that nail polish that is designed to taste really horrible to help people with biting their nails :smile: I hope you feel fabulous with your newly painted nails though!

Rachel- YSJ student rep

Thanks and yes it is horrible especially the smell!

Quick Reply

Latest