The Student Room Group

Harry Potter

Do any of you like Harry Potter, I would like a Harry Potter fan to talk to:smile:

Scroll to see replies

i do not like harry potter
I think to b an interesting person you have to like lots of different things and harry Potter books are one of mine
Reply 3
Yeah, I love the Harry Potter books and the movies. Who is your favourite character??
Reply 4
No.
*glides into this thread on a broomstick* Am I a fan of Harry Potter? ...obviously.
Original post by Mimi1508
Yeah, I love the Harry Potter books and the movies. Who is your favourite character??

that's a hard one! think it might b severus black, love the whole animaguis thing. padfoot. What's yours? favourite book is prisoner of askaban.
Reply 7
My favourite character would most likely be either Neville or Harry
Eh, harry Potter is alright:/
Do any of you like Harry Potter, I would like a Harry Potter fan to talk to:smile:

biggest Potterhead right here!!!!!! what do you think, is Grindelwald stronger than Voldemort?
Reply 10
Original post by Scorpian_1
biggest Potterhead right here!!!!!! what do you think, is Grindelwald stronger than Voldemort?

I think Grindelwald may be stronger than Voldermort but that's my opinion aha I don't know if you'll agree
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 11
My favourite character is Snape, I'll just leave
I think Grindelwald may be stronger than Voldermort but that's my opinion aha I don't know if you'll agree

I agree. but V with horcruxes might be tricky...
Original post by Shins
My favourite character is Snape, I'll just leave

one word: FRIENDZONED
Hermione is my favourite character if I had to choose but McGonagall, Sirius Black are also amazing. On the flip side of things what are your least favourite characters? Personally mine are Snape and *gasp* Dumbledore.
I've got the whole collection of the harry Potter movies and Yeah I like Harry Potter to be honest I've been to the warner bros studios about three times and I loved every second of the experience there
Harry potter is my life.
Reply 17
Original post by Alphatango123
I've got the whole collection of the harry Potter movies and Yeah I like Harry Potter to be honest I've been to the warner bros studios about three times and I loved every second of the experience there

Yeah I've got all the movies too I've read 2 of the books and I'm just waiting until I have enough money to get the full book set and I've never been to Warner Bros or Harry Potter World but they do look really good
Reply 18
Original post by StarbucksLife14
Hermione is my favourite character if I had to choose but McGonagall, Sirius Black are also amazing. On the flip side of things what are your least favourite characters? Personally mine are Snape and *gasp* Dumbledore.

My least favourite characters would be Umbridge and Moody but when Barty Crouch Jr was him
Hey! Im a massive fan of Harry Potter :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending