The daily Wordle puzzle thread!

Watch this thread
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi all, Wordles (https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/) have been taking Twitter by storm recently so why not set up a thread for it here?! :ahee:

Format is the same as the board game Mastermind (just with letters instead of colours) and the TV show Lingo.

You get 6 chances to guess a 5-letter word and it will tell you if you have a right letter, right letter in the right place, or a wrong letter (you'll see what i mean when you try it!)

So yeah, post your results (can be done using the 'share' button after you finish a word), and everyone gets the same word so use spoilers if you want to talk specifics!

Happy lettering!
Last edited by flaurie; 3 months ago
flaurie
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Today's wordle:
very surprised at guessing it second time round!
[grey means wrong letter, yellow means right letter but wrong position, and green means right letter and right position]

Wordle 214 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
topin
Last edited by tinyperson; 3 months ago
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by tinyperson)
p
Please edit
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by flaurie)
Today's wordle:
very surprised at guessing it second time round!
[grey means wrong letter, yellow means right letter but wrong position, and green means right letter and right position]

Wordle 214 2/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
The one with American spelling was annoying - only got it on my 6th guess.
flaurie
Rep:
Wordle 215 5/6

Took a bit of thinking today!

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I got the first two letters quite quickly but took 6 guesses to get the word ...
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Do people always start with the same guess? I do
flaurie
Rep:
Wordle 216 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
flaurie
Rep:
(Original post by Muttley79)
Do people always start with the same guess? I do
I tend to either start with ANGER (for the common letters) or EMAIL (for the vowels)
I saw someone on twitter say that they always start with the previous day's word which i thought was quite interesting!
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Wordle 216 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I got it in four guesses too
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I tend to either start with ANGER (for the common letters) or EMAIL (for the vowels)
I saw someone on twitter say that they always start with the previous day's word which i thought was quite interesting!
That's interesting - I've been using RENTS
flaurie
Rep:
That's interesting - I've been using RENTS
ooh cool, I always forget that it can be a 4 letter word with an S on the end
flaurie
Rep:
Wordle 217 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Wordle 217 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I got it in 4 ... got the last three letters on my second guess - then it was a case of guessing the first two to fit that
flaurie
Rep:
I got it in 4 ... got the last three letters on my second guess - then it was a case of guessing the first two to fit that
Ooh nice one!
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ooh nice one!
You did well to get it in three -

How is uni going?
thrivingfrog
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Wordle 217 5/6

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I got today's in 3 which is my best so far.
flaurie
Rep:
Goodness, was not expecting to get the word today
Wordle 218 3/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (128)
42.38%
Not yet, but I will soon (54)
17.88%
No (120)
39.74%

Watched Threads