The Student Room Group

Uva application documents

hi everyone, I am from italy and i'm having some troubles with the required documents for an MSc application at University of Amsterdam. They require an original and translated copy of the high school grade list, but my high school doesn't provide an official translation. Did someone experience the same issue?
Original post by eleonora1
hi everyone, I am from italy and i'm having some troubles with the required documents for an MSc application at University of Amsterdam. They require an original and translated copy of the high school grade list, but my high school doesn't provide an official translation. Did someone experience the same issue?

I'm italian as well, writing in english so that someone that has the same issue can understand.
When I had to translate my high school diploma for my application I searched online: there's a site called traduzione.it where you can send the documents you have and they will do the rest!
If asked whether you need "traduzione certificata" or "traduzione asseverata" choose the first one because there's no need to swear at the court for high school diploma (and it's cheaper and faster as well).
In a few days you'll have the PDF version of it and in a week time the printed sheet.
I paid 80€ but that's the price, I don't think you'll find someone else for less money.

Hope that was useful!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Hi, I also saw the same requirement when I looked through the UvA website. But I didn't use it during the online application process. I guess maybe it isn't a necessity. Hope my experience is helpful.
Original post by caseyJi
Hi, I also saw the same requirement when I looked through the UvA website. But I didn't use it during the online application process. I guess maybe it isn't a necessity. Hope my experience is helpful.

i'm looking to apply to Uva just wondering what you got for a levels/ AS as I haven't finished my a levels yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending